Chapter 27: The Truth

Final step: Kill The Victim

-----

I wake up my head spinning and I get up. My body felt disgusting and I go over to my closet just now noticing how eerily silent the house was. I stretch and pick out a plain white shirt and gray sweatpants. I put on some black shoes and stretch again noticing the pain in my head. I go out and to the living room the other members were sitting on the couch all their faces were deadly pale and Hobi's leg was bouncing up and down.

"What's going on?" Everyone's heads immediately turn besides Jimin's as his face was buried in Taes chest as he let out sob after sob. The only people not there was Yoongi and Namjoon, they were probably doing something. "Hey hyung, come sit down please." I nod going over and Hobi holds my hand his eyes already watering. "Nothing's your fault okay, Yoongi stayed home last night and he heard everything between the two of you. We are so sorry, so sorry for not seeing what he was doing to you sooner."

My breathing stops, everything stops as I now understand everything is out in the open. No more hiding, everyone knew. It was happening too fast, I wanted Namjoon. "W-where is Namjoon?" He holds tighter suppressing a cry as he looks up at me "With the CEO" I get up and run over to the door. "Jin!" Hobi stops me and I fall to the ground crying my hands flying up to my hair gripping tightly. I tune out their voices and shake, "I want Namjoon! I-I want Namjoon." I cry out and Hobi hugs onto me and I try to get away punching his chest and sides. "Let me go! I love him! I love him. Please don't take him away from me."

"Jin he can't hurt you anymore, he can't hurt you." I scratch at my skin harder and harder wanting to bleed. PATHETIC. KILL YOURSELF. I look up at him "why Hobi why? After 3 years, why now? I want him, please let me see him, he loves me." He shakes his head and I get up forcing the door open and run down the hallway feet behind mine. "JIN! JIN DON'T GO! HE'LL KILL YOU!"

I continue to run as fast as my legs could carry me. I run out the complex and down the sidewalk to the BigHit building. I take in big breaths as my lungs burned and go into the office room to see Namjoon and Yoongi while hitman bang looks at me shocked. "Jin." Namjoon turns back around his fingers tightly gripping onto the handles. "You rat me out." I look at Namjoon and his angry eyes meet mine "I didn't, you know I wouldn't! I'm so sorry!" He stands up and Yoongi immediately jumps out of his chair and so does Hitman Bang grabbing onto his phone. Namjoon goes over to me quickly grabbing my hand and dragging us out the room "Namjo-" "shut up. You want us to be together, I'll make sure of it."

----

I look down at the rushing of water and he looks at me grabbing my hands. "If you love me you'll jump" I feel my heart in my throat and I look down again almost instantly getting dizzy. "I-I can't" I say and he grabs my hands tighter "you love me right?" I hear sirens and he frantically helps me to the edge. "Namjoon I don't wanna. Namjoon I wanna live, with you." He shakes his head "you have to do it Jin. Jump, please just Jump." The sirens get louder and I close my eyes tears streaming down my cheeks "it's the only way we can be together."

My mind goes blank and I step back breathing in deeply. "No" I open my eyes and he looks at me his eyes filled with true fear for the first time in forever. "What?" "No, no. Not after all you've put me through, not after you hurting Jimin. So no, cause This isn't love Namjoon."

A cop car rolls up and an officer comes forward quickly putting handcuffs on Namjoon. The panic takes over his face and I finally let my weak body fall to the ground. "I'LL KILL YOU JIN!! JUST WAIT!!"

----

I sit silent in the chair shaking as I continuously scratch at the skin on my arms. "Jin can you please tell us what was happening." I ignore him and focus on the loud ticks of the clock, "Jin we know your scared but you have to open up." I dig my nails in harder looking down and biting my lip at the pain." You are nothing, you are fat and pathetic. You need to die, you are nothing without him. "Jin as the CEO you must tell me what was happening." I nod

"H-he w-w-would hit me, w-when the others l-left. S-sometimes he would p-put a r-rag in my mouth.  B-but I was b-bad. W-w-wasn't perfect enough. H-he was helping m-me, n-n-need to be skinnier. W-worthless fat p-pig." I say letting the words repeat in my head "I can't do this." I look up to see Jimin stand up and go out the door closing it, the sound of crying fills my ears and Tae gets up also going out the door. "Y-Yoongi why did you d-do this? W-why did you t-tell?" "You were being hurt Jin, he was hitting you! Do you not understand he didn't love you!! He wouldn't have called you fat or said you were worthless!" "Yoongi calm down this is a lot for him" Jungkook says and I now realized why people would hurt themselves.

They would do absolutely anything to get out of pain. I needed out of pain, and I was doing just about anything to get out of it.