Nothin Good

Shayla POV

I woke up to my alarm. So I turned over and turned it off. I looked at the time and it read 6:15. I got up, streched, then went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. Once I was done I wore my black and white adidas, that matched my adidas dress and jacket. Then I put on my necklace of both my brothers in it. It also changed color depending on what emotion I am having at that time. And plus its the first day of school so i'm excited. I also had my hair in an afro because that's me and my brothers signature style.

When I was done with everything I walked out of my room and went to go wake up Larry and Laurent. I could tell Mama went to go wake up Laurent because I saw her walk in. So I guess I have to wake up Larry. I love waking up Larry because he calls me bébé when he wakes up and its funny but cute to me.

So I walked into his room quietly so I won't scare him. Then I slowly closed the door then quickly and quietly walked to his bed. Once I was beside him I bent down an kissed his forehead then rubbed his stomach to wake him up because I don't really talk unless I have to. And this is my way of talking to my family and friends sometimes.

After 3 minutes of rubbing his stomach I could tell he was awake because he got up and hugged me really tight. But he then let go noticing i've gone stiff. When he let go I signed in relief but smiled and then side hugged him and turned to the door and started to exit when I heard something uneven.

Larry:"Why don't u talk to us? Bébé? Please tell me, because we worried for u." He said a lil sad. So I answered him.

Shay:"Because he told me if I use my voice... I won't live to see my future with u guys anymore " I say trying to talk in perfect English because I haven't talked since I was 3.

Shay:"Also good morning Mom Frèrè."

Larry:"Good Morning Bébé. "

With that I left his room and went downstairs to help Mama cook breakfast.

In the car

Me and my brothers were on our way to my school. Our schools were 2 hours away from each other. So I guess that's kinda close. Because I remember when other kids used to bully me in elementary because I didn't talk. Well its not my falt something happened a long time ago that I don't want to remember.

Anyways we were at a red light and the radio was playing. I was humming along to the beat while taking Instagram videos and picture, because my brothers used to dance with Beyoncé so I was happy today about going to a new school. I was singing along to a song not knowing we had reached my school. Until Lau said something.

Laurent:"Ur necklace is changing color. It looks pretty on u because its glass." He said quite enough for me to notice.

That's when I blushed and smiled. Then I grabbed my back pack and hugged them then left the car. And I went to my 2 best friends, dapped them up even tho I don't talk and we went into the school.

'A new start for a new grade.' I thought as I looked at my agenda to see what class I have for 1st period.

Larry POV

Me and Lau were in the car on our way to our school. I couldn't help but think about what bébé said this Morning. I think Laurent noticed because once we were at a red light he looked at me and asked.

Laurent:" U good bro? Cause I could tell u a lil off and confused about something." He said turning back to the road.

Larry:"Yea just thinking about what bébé said this Morning. It was confusing and it threw me off." I say looking at my hands then the window.

Laurent:" What she say? Cause sis says a bunch of stuff that we don't understand because she really doesn't speak."

Larry:" Well I asked her why she no talk to use no more. Because she really hasn't said anything since she was 3. Then she said 'He' Said if I use my voice I won't live to see my future with u guys.' So of course I don't know who he is so..."

Laurent: " What dose she mean?"

Larry:"I was wondering the same thing bro. Wondering the same thing."

To Be Continued...