Extra(s) #1

A\N:Not apart of the story. Enjoy!

Everything happens for a reason but loving you should be a dream and not reality. My name is Larry Bourgeois and I'm in love with my transgender "sister." My twin became Trans because he wanted to be a female. At first maman didn't like it so she sent him away for a year. She soon realized that separating us was a bad idea. Now that we're 23 and we're on our own "he" can finally be "himself."
Right now me and "Launa" are watching Naruto in the living room. We just got finished hanging out with our friends and now relaxing before we go to the club. For some reason I can't stop looking at Lau. She is so beautiful I can't stop looking at how she looks its....... Astonishing. Just breath taking in how Laurent can go from being Beautiful to Extremely exotic with surgery.
"Larry?"
"She" called so softly I almost moaned. But just looked into her beautiful eye's. I didn't say anything for a minute. Just stared at my twin as I get a bulge. I bite my lip as we sit in silence for a few.
"Larry, you okay? You've been staring at me all day." She says concerned.
"I'm fine Lau, really. Its just that your very beautiful to look at and I think I'm falling in love." I say as I look at him.

To be continued...

This is based on a book I read of the twins and Larry was a female. But this one I just switched it up. Who ever made that book if this chapter is offensive in any way I'm sorry. I can take it down immediately. Other then that the 2 book is out and hopefully I don't get mobbed. 🙏😧😰