Relax

Shayla's POV

I woke up sore from last night's insadent. So I moved from under the covers and put my feet up in the air, but they were bent like if I was in a corner with my knees to my chest. Then I started crying a lil and grained but they came out quite. Soon the door creaked opened and I saw Lau peak his head in. He had a smile on his face which made me smile inside my head. When he saw that I was awake he walked over to me, picked me up and took me to the bathroom and put on a bath for me and helped me wash.

Lau:" Seems like u and Lar had a beautiful night." He said smiling at me.

Shay:" No we didn't Lau... I asked him to stop cause I didn't want us to get caught. Plus I already had my Virginity taken remember? U and Larry were there watching. U looked amused, He looked upset." I said turning my head to my left to look him in the eyes while sitting down.

Lau:" Oh..Ok. I see what u mean! Hopefully u guys work out." He said while smiling at me for a lil before going back to washing my back.

Shay:" Me too." I said looking at the wall for a lil, or so I thought.

15 minutes later

I was now in Laurent's room waiting for him to get my clothes from my room. He didn't want to wake Larry nether did I so we agreed to come to his room. I had zoned out after we had our lil talk in the bathroom but I still knew what was going on I was just in my head. I was still talking just thinking until I heard the door opened again and saw Lau. It snapped me out of my thoughts and made me look around and then back to my brother who was helping me put on my underwear. I smiled at the Lau helping me because he was bearly around when I was younger and now he's here fully.

Shay:" Thank u my brother for helping me. Idk what I would of done if u wouldn't have helped me out right now." I said before realizing I sounded like Larry while talking.

Laurent looked at me with a smile that. Cause he knew that I sounded like Larry. The reason is because he always says stuff like that when emotional sometimes. When he was done "Dressing" me, he carried me  downstairs to the island table in the kitchen. Once I was seated Lau started cooking breakfast. I looked around and saw John on the couch, Ayo & Teo on the floor cuddling and Klondike no were to be seen. I smiled at the mess that has to be cleaned up later after everyone wakes up which will be pretty soon.

6 Minutes later

Everyone had woken up at the same time except for Lar. He was still asleep I think... But I don't matter cause he hasn't come down yet. We were listening to music while Lau was still cooking and the rest of us were cleaning the living room. I found out Ayo and Teo like each other and are now starting to date. I smiled and shook my head at them. The song we was listening to was called 'Superlove' by Whethan ft. Oh Wonder.

Me and Teo started dancin together while John, Ayo and Laurent watched. They started yelling "Aye" or "Oh" when we did a move together. We've been dancing to this song ever since that lil insadent. So yea... That's when I knew Teo was the girl of the relationship, he and Ayo had. But I just kept dancing until I felt someone put there hands on my waist. So I stop and new it was Larry. I let him kiss me and say good morning. He did the same to Teo. I saw him blush when Lar did that, then I continued what we were doing til everyone else joined in to. Laurent couldn't dance cause he had to finish cooking so the food and house burn.

5 hrs later

We were all at the mall after going to the movies to see 'Tornado Demons or Hell Cat's'. It was a horror movie but it was funny. Right now we were at DTLR to get Ayo,Lau,John and Lar somethin to wear. Or at least that what they think. Cause one thing that they did forget I was first a tomboy and I still am. So one things for sure is that I will get a hat and some TIMBERLAND'S with a T-Shirt and some shorts. Most certainly that's what I did. The guys looked at me like I was crazy while Teo laughed and I just swayed my hips gas I walked over to a laughing Teo and helped him up. Then we walked out the door heading for the next store to shop at. We left the guys there and let them guess where we were going to be at.

If u guest i t right it was SLUT CITY that store was the best store to go to if u want people to get off ur back. Once me and Teo got in there we immediately picked out like 15-20 outfits and tried them on. To my surprise the guys were already sitting down waiting for us to get done trying on all of our clothes we picked out.

3 hrs later

To my surprise we were in there for a while. But it was worth it, I promise u it was. We were now in the house on the couch watching Netflix. I guessed Ayo and Teo were living with us now cause they haven't left and I don't want them to leave. PERIOD. Cause me and Teo are starting to bound a lil.

" Bébé u Oki? U've been talking the whole time. U good?" Lau said looking at me from the other side of Lar and John.

I looked over to him and smiled, "Yea i'm fine, I was just thinking. I didn't realize that I was talkin out loud." I said as I smiled even more when I saw him come over and rub my head.

"Okii sis. I'm gonna go to bed. See y'all tomorrow butterflies and dragonflies." He said as he started walking away.

"I think we all should do that matter of fact cause tomorrow y'all or going on tour." Said john as he got off his phone. " Eleni texted me telling me to tell u guys." He said with a yawn and shrug.

"Okay. Well good high guys and i'll see y'all early in the morning." I said walking off towards Lau and holding his arms as his hand was in his pocket.

"U sleeping in my room, huh?" He said smiling at me already knowing I was when he looked at me.

"Yea!" I said while nodding my head as we walked upstairs.

"Okay, Come on." He signed still smiling as  he opened the door to let me in.

Once I stepped into his room I ran to his bed and layed down and waited for him to lay down as well. When he did I layed my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. He rapped his arm around my shoulder and with that I feel asleep in his arms.

Meanwhile with Lar

I was in bed thinking about what happened the night before. I never thought I would do that to bébé. I didn't talk the whole day but when I did it was with John, Lau and Ayo. I didn't talk to Teo because he seemed more Feminine so I let him be with Shay. I just hope she doesn't think i'm like this now. I miss our younger self's when she would trust me more. Now I don't think that's possible.

"Please forgive me bébé. Please!" I cried a lil while I feel asleep in my lonely bed.

To Be Continued...

Hope u guys liked it. See u guys later. ✌😀