Love Me Pt.3

Shayla's POV

I woke up to yelling in Larry's room. I was confused as to what happened so I got up to see what was going on. I look to see Larry beating the shit out of Teo. I kinda ran to Larry and tried to get him of but only to get knocked back into the side table causing it to shatter. Which got there attention very well. I lifted myself up only to feel pain in my left arm and the side of my stomach,back, shoulder. But I didn't dare touch it or even look at it. I just stared at Larry and Teo and got up very slowly. When I was finally standing i walked slowly to them and just looked at them like they were crazy. Then I went to the door to go find Laurent's room.

2 hrs later

I was still looking for Laurent's room because this house is soo big. Every step I take it hurts more for me to move. I keep coughing out blood and tripping over things because its dark. I really haven't explored the house its very big and I knew I was gonna get lost so I didn't bother searching the house like seen in those movies. But I find that to be a bad idea. Right now i'm leaning on the wall on my right arm. I dicsied to call out Laurent's name while walking so I can try to hear his voice cause everything is becoming blurry and is moving.

Shayla:"Laurent? Where are u?" I yelled as loud as I can so he can hear me.

Someone's Voice:" Shayla, I'm here. I need u to tell me were u are Oki?" I heard from far away. It sounded like a loud mumble to me.

Shayla:" I'm in a hall way I think?" I said in more of a question then an answer.

Voice:" Are there any windows near by?" The voice asked me. I smiled weakly because its worried for me.

Shayla:" Yea. Why do they matter?" I asked the voice as I came to a halt.

Voice:" Because it let's me know which hall way ur in." The voice said either fast or the blood lost is getting to me very quickly.

Shayla:" Oh...Oki! So can u hurry up and find me cause I think the blood lost is gonna drive me crazy. U know what I mean?" I yell crying now. Because I had a feelin I wasn't gonna make it. But I had to believe I was for them. If not then I don't know who then.

Voice:" Hold on a lil bit longer please i think i'm almost there hold on bébé. Oki?...Hold on." The voice said crying also.

Shayla:" I'll try to. For u my brothers, John, Mama,Sam,Len and for the Criminalz Crew. U hear me?" I yelled to the voice while slide down the wall facing the window.

I didn't get a response so I just looked out the window. The moonlight illuminated the floor in front of me. I smiled at the thought of me just laying here dying while glistening with moonlight on my lifeless body. But I realized I had to live for the people who care about me so I ain't about go down that easily. So I got up slowly and kept walking because I had somewhere to be. That's when I saw the person who I wanted to see at the moment. It was...

Shayla:" LauBear! U hear finally I can..." I said before blacking out from the lose blood.

Laurent POV

When I heard that Bébé was hurt because of Larry it hurt my heart a lot. I wouldn't think that my own twin would hurt our precious lil sister like that. I thought wrong, I couldn't blame him if that happened to me I would've done the same thing. But I would tell bébé to go to Larry's room or at least carry her there before beating the living HELL out of the person who would've touched me down there.

I then heard a faint yell from far away. I could tell it was bébé because her yell is kinda soft. She only does that when she's tired, or weak at the moment. So i'm guessing she's weak because she's probably losing to much blood. That's when I started going full speed down the hallway. But it seems like these hallways are longer then I thought they would, do to the fact that this is John's great-great-great-great-great-great-great uncle Fintond house of course. I just wonder why he had to have a huge house for king of his times. That's when I heard my name being called.