Tour Pt.3

A/N: This Chapter Will take place 4 Months After The Kidnapping Incident. Its June 19, They are in LA, California at a workshop.

Laurent POV

Larry, Me, Eleni, Sis, Ayo, and Teo are at a workshop right now and were (I'm) doing stretches at the moment. We are playing Moonlight by Xxxtentacion. After I was done stretching I started dancin to the next song of the rapper that we all know who died because of getting shot by some people. He was only 22, young and started to get famous even more. But anyways, I was just trying to only show everyone an example of it would be like taking one of our classes. Once I was done Larry came over to me and hugged me tighter then any other time. Then soon let go and we started to divide the class into two parts. Ayo and Teo were on Larry's side of the room and I had his lil baby. So it was even cause he been overprotective and overpowering of our lil sister. But its all good tho if I would of like someone like Larry does with Shayla then I would do the same. Right now on this tour I only have my brother, and Shay to protect as we as Eleni, Ayo and Teo. So he's gonna have to realize that she isn't only his.

Back to the task at hand. I was in the middle of showing my class how to feel the beat when I felt pain in my stomach. I look to see Larry feelin the same thing as well as bébé. So we all flew into the air and spun in a lil circle and flew back down. We were all pretty weak from somethin but I guess well figure it out soon. Meanwhile I realized that I was talkin but not really saying anything to anyone really or so I thought. I started walking towards Shayla for some reason and hugged her and stayed like that for awhile. Then resumed back to the choreograph I was doing.

After Party

Larry was free styling right now while i'm talkin to Shayla. I had to figure out what I said to make her cry. I don't remember anything while I was talkin. Guess I was to deep into thought to notice what i was doing or saying.

"Hey Shay, Um.. What did I say earlier..."  I started sayin as I turned around only to change into Lil Beast at what I saw behind me.

Sorry i'm having trouble with my Wi-Fi and also running out of idea's for my book slowly. But i'll keep thinking. Also for my newly book. I'll probably update it soon. Bye LT FAM.👋