New Friend?

Larry POV

Today is the first day of school. Me and Mon Frèrè are in the Cafeteria waiting for bébé to come so we can get lunch. I could tell that Michael 'one of the 9th graders' likes Shayla. Shayla seems like she's nervous around him or its just me but I don't really now for sure. But i'll figure it out later cause i'm hungry.

I soon see Shayla walk in along with my girlfriend Isabella and Laurent's girlfriend Missy. We walk towards them and kissed our GF then kissed bébé on her forehead. Then we all got in line to get food. Finally. I look at the girls to see if they were all right. Isabella was looking through Instagram. Missy was taking pictures with Laurent and bébé was....listening to music and looking flushed about somethin. Idk what it is so i'm just gonna ask.

Lar:" Shayla u Oki? Cause u look flushed." I asked her.

Shayla:" Y-Yea i'm o-oki! Ju-ju-just a l-lil love struck, Lar." She stuttered while talkin to me. It was weird cause she never does that.

Lau:" What u mean love struck? U only 14!" Laurent said with an irrigated look on his face already.

Shayla:" Oki soooo. Ur 17 why can't I have a crush on a boy I just meet?" She asked with an attitude.

Missy:" Because first of all u just meet him. Oki? Second, he probably does crazy stuff after school. For example he might stock people. Third, he might just like u because ur brothers are famous here and is just using u to get to them." Said Missy with a bit
SAS.

Shay:" What ever. I'm gonna get over it anyways and forget I even had this conversation with y'all." She said taking her food and sitting down in the back of the cafeteria.

So we did the same and followed her. We didn't want to leave her side. When we got to the table we sat down and Started talking about random things. Then soon enough our friends came to the table. But there were 2 empty spots in front of Shayla. Bébé started crying but then 2 freshman came and sat down in those spots. The girl patted Shayla on the arm and smiled when she looked up. But what surprised me was that bébé got up and hugged her. Then the boy next to the girl.

Lau:" Bébé, Who are ur friends?"  Laurent asked smiling at Shayla.

Missy:" I thought I was bébé?" Missy asked heartbroken and confused.

Lau:" No Shayla is bébé ur are My Mon Amar." He kissed her hand and looked back at Shayla. (Sorry if I spelled Amar wrong.)

Everyone at the table rolled there eyes. Well the ones who speak French anyways. Back to what was happening.

Shayla:" These are my friends Ying and Yang. There twins like u, but one is a girl instead of another boy. And they are like me kind of." She said with a smile.

Then she sat down. But then some one grabbed her waist and put her in there lap. I realized it was Ajax our friend from when we were younger. I was calm when I saw his face. He was there when Shayla was born so he knows her. When something would happen with Mama and 'Papa' we would always take her to his house because he lived next door. Then we would go back to our house to see if Mama was Oki. But we can tell Shayla grew a liking to him.

Now they close friends like we are. But I wonder if she keeps secrets like we do. I'm not really sure if she does but I guess she'll tell us over time.

*Riiiinnnnggg* *Rrrriiiiinnnngggg*

The bell rang telling us that lunch was over. So we threw our trash away and went to our next class. I also forgot to mention. Today is September 25, 2019.

To be continued...

Sorry if I missed spelled anything and that this chapter is shorter then my other chapters. Also, i forgot what year it was before so if anyone knows what year I said before then can y'all tell me cause I think I have the wrong year for this chapter.

💖 u guys 👋