Power Pt.2

Shayla POV

I was in the hallway of my school. It was lunch time and i'm by the locker's about to get hit by Ayo. But some cute guy starts walking towards us telling Ayo not to hit me. Me and Teo were shocked because no one stood up to Ayo. No one. But first time for everything I guess. Anyways back to reality.

Ayo:" Says who?" He asked kinda pissed off.

???:" Jacob. Jacob Flaring. Now like I said before don't slap her." He said stepping closer to Ayo, who did the same.

Ayo:" Why can't I?" He said spitting in his face.

Jacob:" Because I say so retard. She to perfect to be tortured by a horny ass mother fucker, like u. U got that lil boy." He said pushing Ayo to the locker's.

Ayo:" PFF. U can't tell me shit man. The only thing I need is that pussy right beside me. So if u don't mind getting off of me so me and my brother can get what we want." He said shoving the Jacob boy away and walking towards me.

But before he could even touch me Teo grabbed my arm and ran. He looked back and mouthed to the Jacob boy somethin and into cafeteria we were. Teo let go and walked me to my friends. We sat down and didn't say a word. I looked around the room and everyone was starting at me. But I didn't care at the moment.

I started tingling which ment Laurent can feel somethin is wrong. So I let it flow for awhile before letting out a wave of energy and fear to family and friends. Sam and Len were the first to feel it. I could tell they were angry with what Intel they got from the wave. But it'll be Oki. I hope. In less then a few minutes later 'Jacob' walks in and everyone starts dapping him up and hugging him, ect. Me and Teo stood there waiting for him to come over. I have this feeling that I know him but from where?

Larry POV

Me and Lau were in the cafeteria. Laurent was laying his head on my shoulder and i'm rubbing his back. Then out of no were I feel a wave of energy. I got angry when everything came to me from Shayla. I knew Laurent felt it to because I can tell the beast is about to come out. Before the beast was released I took him to the bathroom and held him until beast came.

I just hope Jacob won't tell her who he is until schools over and everyone is home.

Jacob POV

I meet Shayla again. Its been years since I've seen her. I know she doesn't remember me because she was to young. When I saw her she looked so beautiful. Even right now. But anyway I am walking through the crowd of people in the cafeteria to get to her and Teo. I kept walking and then I felt a wave of energy. That's when I realized she did it. She sent wave of fear and energy. Its Oki because i'm here with her.

Shayla:" Jacob!... Do I know u?" She asked looking like she was in pain.

Jacob:" Probably, Idk. U Oki?" I asked concerned.

Shayla:" Idk. I feel...." She said before passing out.

Thoughts- 'What's happening to her?'

To be continued...