~1~ Time

ISABELLA'S POV
I am woken up by my abusive father banging on my door. I look around before I hear him yell"ISABELLA GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT HERE AND CLEAN UP THE HOUSE. YOU WORTHLESS SLUT!"
I get up and unlock my door. He burst in and I can smell the alcohol on his breath. I know he's going to slap me so I get ready
. Instead, he grabs my hair and drags me upstairs to our fucked up living room. There are holes in the walls the paint is chipped and the floors are scratched. It's like that all around the house. The couches are all torn up and the springs are poking out its tinted brown. But it used to be grey.

He abuses me not just me, But he abused my mother until she left one night and never came back. I was about 15 when she left. I snapped out of my thoughts and started cleaning up all the bottles and thought I have to get out of here. I need to run away even tho I'm 21 my dad won't let me leave. I have to. I have to get out. But I decided to wait. I have to wait till my dad is gone or when he's asleep. Once I finished cleaning the house I get my jacket on with my dad's credit card and go to the library.

I sign in and went to the WestJet website. I found the latest flight tonight to New York. They had one at 12:35. So I bought it, it was the perfect flight because my dad was at the bar from 11 till 4 every night. So I went home and quietly started to pack all my belongings including the necklace my mom gave me before she disappeared into a duffel bag. I put all of my clothes and my phone charger. I also found a blow-up mattress and the pump so that I went into it too. I hid the duffel bag in my closet and went to go check on my dad.

Luckily he was out shopping still, so I finished cleaning the house and went into my room. I slumped down in my bed and started to get somewhat excited. I was finally leaving my dad. As I was about to scream with excitement I heard the click of the door open and immediately calmed myself. I opened the door and went downstairs.

Hey Dad!
That's not my name Belly.

That's his nickname for me. It makes me flinch when he calls me that I shudder sometimes even. I sigh and don't want to say what I have to but don't wanna get hurt so I quickly say it.

... Hey Daddy...
That's better. Did you finish the house as I asked?

Yes, daddy. I say but this time shuddering. I can't explain why.

Well, Belly I'm going to the bar early and will be back at the same time as usual.

Ok, daddy. I say without hesitation because I'm happy he's leaving early so I can relax.

After our conversation, I head upstairs and check the time. It's 10 pm, he's leaving an hour early probably because he met someone last time and wants to see them longer this time. He leaves so I go upstairs and take a nap for an hour before my flight.
————————————————————-
So I've decided to rewrite my story and change the plot. I'm going to move it slower to have less quick ups and downs. So if you read this tell me what you think of my new Chapter 1.