~9~ Sleepover!

I hear heavy breathing and muffled voices. I look at Hayley knowing something or one is here with us. I use my finger and count down from three, then Hayley and I book it towards the stairs and we leave. I'm still recording all of this so I face my phone towards me and I end the vlog. Hayley and I just start walking and we get to a small park. We walk through the park and talk for hours. I get my phone and check the time. It's 4:45, "I gotta go Hayley but it was soo nice seeing you and hanging out. love you boo!" "You to Love you just as much boo!"

~~~~~~~~~ Colby's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm laying in bed just playing games on my phone. I decided that I should text Isabella's I realize its 4:45. Shit, she's going to be here in like 15 minutes. I turn my phone off pick out an outfit because I'm shirtless right now. I jump in the shower and quickly shower. I just play with my hair until I like the position its in. I throw on a black and white long sleeve shirt and a black pair of ripped jeans. I go down to the lobby and wait for Isabella to come back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~ Isabella's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~

I start running back to the hotel. I'm going to be late because I told Colby I'd be back at 5:00. I make it back to the hotel and I fix my hair before I go into the hotel. I go inside to find Colby in one of the armchairs in the lobby. I walk over to him and he looks up at me and smiles. He gets up and we go to his hotel room. When we get back to the room I see Sam sitting in a chair doing something on his computer. He looks up puts the computer down and yells in a girly tone "Sleepover!" I burst out laughing and Colby let out a little chuckle soon Sam is laughing too. I set my stuff down a realize that I have to go get the rest of my bag. I pull Colby aside and we go and get my stuff. We get my stuff and head back to Colby and Sam's room. When we get back Sam has my phone in his hand. He smirks and holds it above his head. I look at him and I know what's coming. I go right up to him and jump I can't reach my phone. (he's 5"9" shes like 5"3") I look at Colby and he's just standing there watching Sam tease me. I stop and just look at him until he notices. He looks up at me "What?" he says obviously confused. "Are you not gonna help me?" he sighs then puts his phone down. without a warning and picks me up. Sam is dazed and so I take the opportunity to take my phone back. I get it and playfully punch Sam in the shoulder. We laugh it off I laugh so hard my stomach starts cramping. "Let's play truth or dare" Colby excitedly states.