~10~ Sleepover! 2

"Let's play truth or dare!" Colby excitedly states. I look at Sam with a quizzical look on my face. He just looks at Colby and shrugs. "Ok, ill go first. Isabella truth or dare!" Why is he so excited to play truth or dare? I just go safe for the first round and say "truth"

Colby- hmm. How about who do you like?

Isabella - well he's someone that you might not know very well.

Colby - That's not the answer I was looking for but it's your answer so. *he sighs*

Why does he seem so sad?

Isabella - Ok? Sam truth or dare?

Sam - Dare! I'm not a pussy.

Isabella - Ok I dare you to run down to one of the neighbors and ask them if they have laxatives.

Sam - God fucking damn it, Izzy.

Isabella - Well you said you were a pussy.

Colby - Yeah Sam you kinda did...

Sam - whatever.

We get up and go to a room a couple of rooms down. Sam knocks on the door then glares at me. The door immediately opens and a middle-aged black man and women answer.

Sam - Uh hi I was wondering if you have any laxatives?

The couple- Um, unfortunately, mate we don't sorry.

Sam - Its ok have a good night.

We walk back to the hotel room laughing our asses off. we decide to play truth or dare for a bit. When we are finished we check the time and its 7:30. The boys order pizza and we kinda just sit and talk for hours. Sam gets tired and decides to go to sleep. Colby and I lay in bed and just hangout. I check the time and its only 10:30. Colby turns to me and smiles. "What?" I ask, Colby stands up and grabs my hand and leads me out of the room. I don't question it I trust Colby. He takes me outside of the hotel to his car. I get in the passenger side and he passes me the aux. "Where are you taking me?" "You'll see"

I shuffle my playlist and just wait for the car ride to end. Being in the car rn makes me anxious. Right as I was thinking that the car stops moving. Colby takes my hand and leads me to the calimu (the mansion that's what I've decided to name it) We walk inside and he brings me to the deck in the backyard. He sits on the lawn chair then I sit cautiously in my seat. We sit there just holding hands. Then again as if its a miracle his chair breaks again.

"Omg damn your so unlucky Colby" He just gets on one knee and...

_______________________________

Guess you're left with a cliff hanger. If you are reading this can you comment or vote or something to let me know? Because if no-one is reading there's no point in writing so please do something to let me know. I love those of you that are still reading- Love Mystery_Writer.