7~ The House

Then as I look up I see a red Toyota Corolla. He rolled the window down looked at me and slightly smiled. That smile creates butterflies in my stomach and makes me smile. He rolls the window back up and gets out of the car. He comes around to the passenger side, opens the door I shake my head, giggle and sit down. He runs back over to the other side and sits in the driver's seat. He starts the car and looks at me "Are you excited for tonight?" I smirk and exclaim " As long as your not going to kill me." He chuckles and shrugs.

I plug my phone into his aux cord and he looks at me but doesn't say anything. I shuffle my playlist and my favorite song City of Angels starts playing. I start jamming and I feel eyes on me. I look over at Colby and see he's looking at me trying not to laugh. I stop dancing and start blushing.

C- you can keep dancing its kinda cute.

I- Really because you looked like you were trying not to laugh?

C- well I have to blindfold you now where we're going is a surprise.

I- Ok. I don't know if I should trust you but I will.

C- Ok good. we're almost there.

He puts a blindfold on me and I momentarily couldn't see. We walk for what seems for ages. Then he stops and Colby takes my blindfold off. I look around and a candlelit table with a slightly wrinkled tablecloth and two plates. He brought me to an abandoned mansion in the woods not far from the highway. The windows are dusty but intact. The front door is also still intact. The floor is covered in moss. The stairs are white marble with a large living area in the center of it all. "m' lady." He says pulling one of the chairs out for me. When he goes to sit in his it, it collapses under his weight. I can't help but laugh so hard I cry.

"Hey, that hurt my booty."He states in a whiny voice. "Awe you poor baby." I say as if talking to a child. He gets up and glares at me for a couple of seconds. Then we both burst into laughter. The blonde-haired boy Sam comes out of the kitchen holding a bag from Chick-Fil-A. He puts the bag on the table nods then walks back into the kitchen. I let out a giggle at the thought of Sam cooking when I know there's no electricity in this house. We eat our "gourmet meal" and go out to a small river behind the house. We just sit there and watch the sunset. When the sunset Colby and I walked back to his car and he drives me back to our hotel. I walk back to my hotel with a big blushing smile on my face. I swear if anyone saw me they would think that I'm a psychopath. I text Hayley and see if she wants to hang out tomorrow seeing as ill be leaving in 3 days today's Friday. I also decide to call my boss and tell him today was my last day. After that, I change into my pajamas and slowly doze off to the thought of how much fun I had tonight.

__________________________________________________________

This chapter has been on hold for a while because of school but since the coronavirus got school canceled ill be writing the chapters of my book almost every day. I love all of you guys sorry for such a long wait. - Love Mystery_Writer.