~18~ Moving in

We decided to move in earlier because the boys don't wanna wait any longer. I jump in Colby's car after putting some lightboxes in. Colby won't let me carry anything heavy because he doesn't want any pressure put on me and the baby. I'm 3 months along and Colby's getting more and more protective over me. He gets in and put's his hand on my stomach and opens his mouth in awe. The babies kicking and I take a deep breath when the baby stops kicking Colby turn on the car and starts driving out of the parking garage.

We get on the road and drive through busy L.A traffic. I don't know how long we were driving but it seems like it was forever because I'm so excited to see the new place. We pull close to a driveway and Colby puts a blindfold on me. I walk me carefully to I don't know where. but I hear a door open and know we're inside. He brings me a couple more steps then stops. He lightly lifts the blindfold off my eyes. I look around and my mouth drops open. This place is amazing the backyard is big and beautiful.

(I) Wow, Colby, guys this place is amazing.

(Cr) Not as amazing as me right. he says trying to do a hair flip.

(I) Yes, Corey. I say as I giggle.

Colby and I go up to his room and we just watch his youtube video's on his TV. Sam texts me "Come to the backyard were gonna film a video. I put on a baggy hoodie so my belly is barely noticeable. But Colby got me to take it off because he wants people to know I'm pregnant but he wants them to find out and not to be told.

He and I walk out hand in hand and find the guys by the pool. They turn to us and tell us the video idea. It's a pool Olympics and I decided I'll be behind the camera. (pretend it's her and not Reggie.) They start with a dive. They all do their dive and I rate them I rated Corey with the highest score. This pool is so beautiful I just hope they don't let it get messy. they go onto the next challenge and its underwater handstands. Jake cheats and wait a bit longer to go under. I don't say anything and just shake my head.

Jake obviously won because he cheated. They go onto the 3rd out of 5 challenges which is who can tread water the longest. Sam ends up win and Colby hasn't won at all. We go onto the second last challenge which is cup pong and I know that Colby might or might not win. Sam and Jake end up winning and jake drags Colby into the water. They do the last challenge which is holding your breath underwater. Colby says he gonna win but not gonna lie he kinda sucks.

Sam ends up winning but Colby was a close second. we continue to let Sam drown until he comes up and scares the shit out of me. Colby versus Corey in the first race. Colby wins. Then sam verses jake and wins the finale race is between the 2 besties sam and Colby. They race to the end and sam wins but Colby was a millimetre off. So now it time to rank the boys from 1st to 4th. ( i know I skipped the chicken fight.)Colby won 4th with one win. In third was Corey. In 2nd place was jake even tho he thought he got first.

I dramatically announced Sams win and sam pushes Colby into the pool then jumps in. I put a cup on Corey's head and let it spill. We do the outro and the boys go in to shower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May the 4th be with you! Happy may the four th everybody. I hope you're having an ok quarantine. I love you guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter as always -Love Dani_Kuhlmann.