~20~ The End

~2 years later~

I wake up Colby my lovely husband and I go get Sorin our 1-year-old daughter. and Espen or 4-month old baby. Colby and I got married right before Sorin was born. Sam and Katrina were the maid of honour and best man. They are also the kid's godparents. My dad is not a worry of mine anymore he passed away on June,11,2020. It's now April,5,2022. Soren was born on October,23,2020 and her brother Espen was born January,6,2022. Once we had Sorin we decided that Traphouse 2.0 wasn't safe for her so we moved to the house across the street.

So Colby could go over there when Sorin and I were napping and he could hang out with the boys. At one point into my pregnancy with Espen, Colby started drinking with the boys a lot and I didn't want Soren to see him like that so I threatened to move if he didn't stop drinking. We got into a fight and he hit me. I ran to the trap house where I knew Kat was that day and I talked to her. I got the kids and let Colby cool down and after he had some sleep and was sober.

He wouldn't stop apologizing he apologized through the rest of my pregnancy with Espen and he wouldn't go over to the boy's house til Espen was 2 months old. But things are better now he always checks to make sure if he could go over there he only drinks when I'm there with the kids and he only has 2 beers then he drinks water or Pepsi. My mom has kept trying to contact me since I gave birth to Sorin but I refuse to talk to her. I don't want my kids to interact with someone like her or even knowing she exists.

they will find out when they are 13 or 14 but until then grandma and grandpa? don't know em.  Sorin has blue eyes like Colby and I but she has Colby's ambition and his hair. Espen has my hair and my stubbornness. Everyone in the trap house knows the kid by now and adores them. I've been volunteering my time at the school near our house because I want to feel like I'm doing something for the community. I just have the good memories of my childhood flash through my head. I miss my mom but she won't see the kids ever.

~Colby's P.O.V~

Isabella and I have been married for a year we got married in October, 11,2020. I remember how beautiful she looked in her wedding dress, She still looks just as beautiful. Her mother has been trying to text me and call me but I blocked her on every form of social media possible. Sorin comes crawling up to me "dad dad dad!" "Hi, honey." I reply with a smile. I kiss Izzy on the forehead and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I and Izzy decided to start a family channel called The Brocks. We just vlog our day when we want to. we don't have a schedule. 

Izzy and I still have our separate channel's Izzy made it to 1mill not long before Sorin was born. She does the occasional video but for the most part she tries to spend as much time with our children as possible. She the best mom ever she works so hard to help me and the kids and keep the house clean. I absolutely love her she's the most beautiful, sweet, kind, smart girl I have ever met.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of the story. I hope you've enjoyed this book. You all helped me get through this. You don't know how much I love all of you seriously. You are all the best. I'm going to start the new book soon not quite this soon. I have no words for the amount of support I got with this book I expected like 2 reads in total and I'm here with like 300-400 reads. That's insane absolutely insane.