~12~ Last Day

So I decided to just go on my phone and scroll through insta because I'm bored. I decide when Colby comes out of the shower to see if he wants to make a video. I wait for him to get out then I grab my phone and Colby comes and sits on the bed.

(I) Hey, do you wanna make a video together?

(C) Sure but if anyone asks were just friends. I wanna keep this under wraps until we get to L.A.

(I)Yeah me too. I don't want to be overwhelmed with moving and everything else.

(C)Ok, good we're on the same page.

Colby and I go to the abandoned mansion the Calimu. We decide to make a video on it since we might not come back to this part of New York. I tell the phone that I'm here with Colby we show everyone every bit of the mansion. It's such a nice big house I would love to live here one day. It's perfect for a family. We just explore the house and decide to go to Chick-Fil-A and I record that too. We spend the rest of our last day in New York just embracing the time with each other and the day.

By 8 we end back up at the hotel to Sam packing all his and Colby's recording and software equipment. I edit my video and leave my outfit for tomorrow out so I don't have to unpack to get it tomorrow. my flight is at 2 tomorrow and I'm kinda sad because I might not get to see Colby very often. I also won't be able to see Hayley almost ever. By the time I finish editing its 10 pm and the boys are just watching TV I suggest that we go for a walk to get some fresh air. Sam and Colby both agree. We walk for over an hour and its kinda nice. We're walking, laughing and talking. Sam, Colby and I are having the time of our life. I wish it could be like this every day. But nothing good ever lasts.

We walk back to the hotel because it's like 11 and we're all kinda getting tired. As we're walking back were stopped by a group of druggies. Luckily none of us brought our phone or anything. So when they said they were gonna search us they found nothing and let us go. They had us head with a knife and no way to escape to us so we had to let them search us. We finally arrived back at the hotel at 11:45. Sam, Colby and I go into the room and immediately fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for such a shit chapter I'm just not in a writing mood today. but I have to write something for you guys. as always -Love Mystery_Writer