~13~ New Life

Sam, Colby and I go into the room and immediately fall asleep. I wake up and it's 12:17. Shit we slept in. I get up and wake Sam and Colby up. Sam gets up with one swift movement. Colby on the other hand I have to wrestle with him to get up. I give up and jump in the shower and quickly get dressed and just put on some mascara. When I get out it's 1:06. Shit Colby still isn't up. I get him up and my stuff is all packed. I order an Uber for the 3 of us to the airport. I still don't know what flight Colby and Sam are on. I'll just have to work stuff out with Colby.

We get into the Uber and I find out Sam and Colby are on the same flight as me. Omg obviously, we get to the airport and get ready to bored the flight. It's a 6 hour flight. I'm not ready for this 6 hour flight. I get to my seat and Sam and Colby sit beside me. I'm in A11 , Colby is in A12 and Sam is in A13. We get settled and Colby looks at me and just smiles. I turn away and look out he window.

(I) what Colby?
(C) Sorry I could help but look at you. Your so beautiful.
(I) Omg Colby stop
(C) Its not wrong.
(I) Fine Colby you win.

I say as I plug in my earbuds and attempt to fall asleep. I don't dream this time which his weird because I usually do.

~6 Hours Later~

Colby wakes me up and we get off the plane. He takes me to his apartment. (This isn't when they move to Hawaii yet) I don't have enough money for an apartment so Colby offered for me to stay at his. I know you might be thinking damn your moving in together already. Yes and this relationship feels different than any other. I feel like I've known Colby for years. When in reality I've known him for 2 weeks. It's kinda feels like we're rushing things but I don't care. I really care about Colby.

You might think I'm crazy for thinking I love someone this early on. But I do love him. I snap out of my thoughts and decide to unpack everything else. Colby is in his room editing on of their videos. I lay in my bed and decide to scroll through Tiktok when I come across a dance I haven't yet learned. I'd say I'm a bad dancer but Hayley has always told me I'm so amazing. So I learn the dance in under 10 minutes and just try to do it. After 10 minutes of learning and doing the dance Colby walks in and sees me dancing.

I stop and feel my cheeks getting hot. "I didn't know you could dance." Colby exclaims. "That's because I can't"
——————————————————————
That's all for today. It's not the best but I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I realize not a lot of people read my book anymore. But that's Ok I will continue to write. As always -Love Mystery_Writer 💖