~11~ He Did It!

"Omg damn your so unlucky Colby" He just gets on one knee looking up at me. "Isabella will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes, Colby a thousand times yes!" I don't even know what just happened he takes me in his arms and gives me a big hug. He just stands there looking into each other's eyes smiling like psychopaths for what seems like hours but is really only a couple seconds. He takes my hand and walks me back to the car. We get in and just drive awkwardly back to the hotel. We get out and go back to the hotel room. When we get back inside Sam gets up and rubs his eyes. "Where were you guys?" "Just going for a walk getting some fresh air." I saying smirking. "Ok if you say so." Sam saying falling asleep again. I get settled on one side of the bed and Colby gets settled on the couch. "Are you sure you don't want to share the bed Colby?" "Yeah, im fine Izzy" When he finishes he smiles at me and closes his eyes. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I close my eyes and just think at the fact that I'm the luckiest girl in the world right now. I feel like I could do anything. I feel like I'm the strongest person right now.

I wake up in the morning to an arm around me and realize Colby came to cuddle with me last night. I slowing slip out of his grasp trying not to wake him up. I get up and pick a pair of black leggings with a black ACDC shirt. I throw my hair into a neat pony with to strands hanging out of the front. I just put on some blush and mascara because I don't usually like wearing makeup. I grab my computer and start editing my video from yesterday. I wonder if anyone gonna find out about Colby and I. last night starts rushing through my mind and instantly makes me smile. I continue to edit when I hear sam yawning. He gets up and smiles at me. "Morning Isabella!" "Morning Sam!" I say continuing to edit my video. Sam just gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom to fix his hair and shower. Colby still hasn't woken up, Its 10:45. I finish editing my video and decide to go to the lobby and facetime Hayley. I get down to the lobby and enter the facetime app. I click on the name Best Bitch Ever and after 2 rings she picks up.

(H)Hey, girl wassup?

(I)Good. I have some really exciting news!

(H)Ok. Is it good or bad? Actually nevermind just spill.

(I) Do you know how i was talking to thst guy? Well last night me and him went out and... HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!

(H) Omg, I'm so happy for you Izzy. Well, it was nice talking to you but I gtg. Love you bitch.

(I) Ok, love you too bitch!

She ends the call and i run back to the room. When I get back in I see a sleepy Colby sitting on the bed on his phone. He looks up at me and smiles. I smile back an go to sit on the bed. Today is Monday so Colby, Sam and I all go to L.A tomorrow. Colby wraps his arms around me and we just lay there for a bit until Sam comes out of the bathroom. I wonder does Sam know were dating. I don't know if Colby told him or not. Colby gets up and goes into the bathroom to shower. So I decided to just go on my phone and scroll through insta because I'm bored.

-------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone I decided to update today I have no plans or homeschool for the next week so I will still be updating on time. maybe earlier. I can tell we have some silent readers here. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do you think Colby and Isabella are a cute couple? What would there ship name be. I know it took so long for me to get to the point where Colby asked Izzy out and I'm sorry but I'm so happy I finally made it. as always - Love Mystery_Writer.