~17~The Challenge

I grab my vlog camera and Colby and I sit on the couch. Since I moved to L.A I've gained lots of subscribers. I have 500k Subscribers I've been doing youtube vlogs for a bit and I actually enjoy it. Today Colby and I are stuck in quarantine at home and I decided to post a Q&A thing on my insta story and I got so many questions for Colby and I. The fans have known for a month now that Colby and I are dating. I turn on the camera and happily state "Wassup salt and vinegar gang"

(I) I asked for you guys to give me and Colby questions to ask each other. and if you don't wanna answer the question then you drink a shot of lemon.

(C) Wait! I never agreed to the lemon juice. Colby says making a sour face

(I)Well too bad. Anyways, let's get into it. Solbyfanz2 Says: Is the trap house coming back?

(C) Yes, Izzy's gonna move in with Sam, Corey, Jake and I. Now BrObLyfan69 Says: Are you guys gonna get married?

(I) No. I look at Colby and slightly wink so it's barely noticeable.

This goes of for quite some time till we've each had 2 shots of lemon and I decide to do my outro and finish the video. I get up and kiss Colby and i melt into it. Just after I do Colby's phone starts ringing. I get up and bring my camera to my room and put the SD card in my computer. I start organizing the clips the add some cut scenes and add some special effects. When I finish editing I check the time and I spent 2 hours editing so I decided to post it and go make lunch for me and Colby.

I'm craving a salad with mustard so I decide to try it and it's not bad. I also make chicken strips and dipped them in ranch. (I highly recommend ranch and chicken strips yum) Colby cames back from being in the hallway. He looks calm but I feel a rushed feeling coming from him. But I don't wanna bother him so I just eat my lunch and scroll through TikTok. We move into the TrapHouse 2.0 In 2 days. So we almost don't have anything in here. I look up and Colby's holding some boxes and going out the door probably to bring them to his car. He hasn't let me even see the slightest thing about Traphouse 2.0.

It's rather frustrating but I just let it slide because I know he's really excited to show me the house. So I just don't let the frustration get me too much. I'm 2 and 1/2 months. into my pregnancy and Colby's not allowing me to do much besides be lazy I'm not even that far in but he doesn't wanna risk anything. He's so protective and that's one of the many many reasons I love him. I get up and put my dishes in the dishwasher.

Colby comes back into the apartment with a smile on his face. "I'm going to meet up with the guys to see how they are doing with moving I'll be back in an hour." I nod and kiss him on the cheek. He kisses me back and leaves out the door. I decide to go for a nap while he's gone. I go to our room and change into my pyjama's which consist of one of Colby's hoodies and a pair fo comfy shorts. And I turn on the fan and get into the bed. I turn to the side and see a note from Colby. "Hope you have a good nap gorgeous." <3. after I read the note I fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter is short it's more of a filler but here you go. As always -Love Dani_Kuhlmann.