~14~ The First Party

~ A Week Later (sorry for the time skips)

(C) Uh Isabella You Devyn and Corey?
(I) yeah why?
(C) well Corey's hosting a party tonight and we're invited wanna go?
(I) sure I'll get ready.
(C) Ok, I'll let you get ready.

He says as he leaves my room and close my door. I decide to turn on my music the first song that plays is we feel in love in October

Smoking cigarettes on the roof
You look so pretty and I love this view.

I sing along to the song as I do my make up. This song reminds me of me and Colby.

We fell in love in October.
That's why I love fall.
Looking at the stars admiring from a far.

The song ends and I just finish my make up and wear the same outfit I wore the day Colby asked me out. I curl my hair and go out into the living room. I decide to bring a pearl colour purse to hold my charger and my phone in case I need my charger. Colby comes out of his room and his bottom jaw just drops open and he just looks at me.

~ Colby's P.O.V~
Damn. Why does she always look so gorgeous. She's the prettiest girl I've ever met. Every time I see her I almost don't want to stop looking st her. She is the best person I've ever met. She's patient,kind, loving, funny, and many more things I can't list. I realize she's waving her hand in my face. I snap out of it and we go down to the parking garage and get in my car. We sing to the music in the most goofy way and  laugh most of the way there.

We get there and the house already has a decent amount of people there. Isabella and I go into the apartment and introduce ourselves. She goes off by herself to hang with Devyn, Kat, Tara and Tori. I go to find Jake,Sam,Corey and Aaron.

~Isabella's P.O.V
I go on my own to go find the girl when I bump into someone. He's tall and reeks of alcohol and sweat.

(I) sorry I didn't mean to bump into you.
(??) I don't care. Wanna take this upstairs?
(I) excuse me? But no.
(??) Your coming.

Since I'm so small he just picks me up and carries me to one of the rooms I pound on his back and wiggle as much as I can but it's not use. He's to strong I grab my phone out of my pocket and text Colby. I don't know what else to do.

(I) Help I'm being carried around by another dude. Please Colby.

~Colby's P.O.V~
I get a text from Isabella and tell he guys we all separate and try and find her. I walk to he bedroom side of the apartment. I look i the first bedroom and don't see anyone. So I look in the second one. I see Isabella about to get thrown on the bed by this dude. My anger takes over me. And I storm in there and turn the guy around and punch him square in the jaw. Then when he stumbles I without stopping punch him multiple times in the face until he falls. Isabella gets up and hugs me before I do anymore damage.
——————————————————————
Hey ya'll I've noticed only one person is reading which is fine. To that one person do you like this book? Do you have any recommendations? Just let me know you want to.