~3~ Xplring

Isabella's P.O.V
I start to open my eyes when I feel the heat of the sun blaring in them. So I quickly turn over and look around to realize where I am.  Then I hear a knock at my door. I shoot up and rush to the door. I open it and an elderly lady with grey hair and a gown on is standing there.

(I)Hi, What would you like?

(OL)Oh.. I was wondering if you could help me reach something if you wouldn't might young lady?

(I)No I wouldn't mind what do you need help reaching.

(OL) Well I cant reach the towels in the cabinet do you mind grabbing me on?

(I)No not at all.

So I head over to the Elderly Lady's room and get her a towel down she says thank you and I head back to my room. I get dressed and brush my hair. I check my phone to see no notifications. And breath a sigh of relief. So I turn on my camera and start recording.

I think we should go Explore something. I searched up some abandoned places and found a place where no one is and it's close by. So I have dark clothing on seeing as it's 11:00 I have to be careful. So... I'll see you there.

I turn my phone off again and leave the hotel. I head to the place and find it. It's a beautiful worn down house. I imagine myself there with my future husband and kids. I walk in and make sure no one saw me. It's a huge building but it's gorgeous. I grab my phone out of my back pocket and start recording again.

So I've made it and it doesn't look that bad. I mean there's paper everywhere and the walls are messed up but other than that it's ok. I pause and hear a noise from the other room so I freeze and wait a couple minutes until I see 2 guys about my age. With a camera and flashlight. I'm awkward so I just run past them to the 2nd floor.

Ok so I've made it to the second floor and it's a bit worse theres graffiti and broken glass but other than that it's fine. I don't think homeless people are hear because it's pretty quiet.

I just keep exploring and talking until I finally finish. When I leave I see the same 2 guys but this time I actually see them. The come up to me and I get anxious.

The first brunette haired and blue eyed one says
Hey I'm Colby and this is Sam. He says pointing to the blonde haired guy beside him.

I just look at them then say
Hi my names Isabella. But you can call me Izzy.

Well it was nice to meet you Izzy.

Nice to meet you to but I gotta go.

With that I run back to the hotel and start packing my stuff. When I'm finished packing I sit in the lobby and post my video. When it does I leave and find a place to stay tonight. When I do I get comfy and start to slip into sleep very fast.