Chapter 19

Have any of you guys thought of a nickname for Vanessa based off of her personality?
If you have any ideas, comment down below!😆
Sincerely,
FC

Harrison grabbed me pulling me towards him, I hit his chest. "Watch where your going bitch!" The driver yelled.

"Maybe you should low your ass down and watch where your going!" Harrison yelled back frowning while he held me close to him with one arm.

I looked up at Harrison and he looked at me, our eyes locked while our faces only inches apart. Our breath mingled, my breath hitched in my throat as he got closer. I slowly closed my eyes leaning in.

Our lips fit together, his kiss wasn't demanding, it was gentle I could feel his soft lips against mine. Getting lost in the moment, I ran my hand through his hair I made my kiss more passionate he pulled me closer by the small of my back, and I loved every moment.

I quickly broke apart, "I shouldn't have done that.." I gulped

"What? Why? Your not with Je-"

"Oh shit! I forgot that we're late!" I yelled but before I ran across the road I looked both ways. I touched my lips and smiled. I like Harrison but I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

***

When Harrison and I got to Bondi, we straight to Hoppo's office.

I knock on the door, "Come in." I opened the door, "Your late." He looked up shocked to see us together, "Your both late."

"Yes I'm sorry Hop we sleeped in.." Hoppo's eyes widened, "No uh Harrison stayed the night and nothing happened. We promise we won't be late again."

"Very well then, don't be late next time. I'm giving you a pass."

I didn't know I was holding my breath until he said it was okay, "Oh thank you! We won't let you down." I smiled and we walked out the door to the tower, I let a breath out. "Phew,"

"Yeah." Harrison said as he blew a breath out too.

***

When we got to the tower I saw only Jesse in the tower. I just wanted to turn and walk away from him. "Hey Jess.."

He looked away from his Binoculars for a second then looked back through them,"Oh it's funny to see you two late together..."

I didn't try to say anything knowing that there was no point, he would just break my heart even more then it already was. A stray tear went down my cheek.

I sniffled as I wiped the tear away and looked at Harrison, "I'm going to see if anyone needs help at the South end." I turned and walked away.

I started jogging to south end.

***

Jesse's P.O.V

I looked at Vanessa when I heard her sniffled, I saw her wipe away a stray tear and walked away I walked back at the waters edge. My heart ached, why should I be sad for her? She's the one who was all cozy with Harrison and she slept with him too! Making out with him, touching him like she did me! My face heated up.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jess!" Harrison shouted

He sat down and looked out to the water angrily, I put my binoculars down frustratingly, "What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you! Your the one who slept with her!" I yelled and he looked at me

"What?! I did not sleep with her! She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone because someone broke her heart!" Harrison said angrily and clenched his jaw.

"She's the one who broke up with me!" I shouted angrily, I got up I'm done with this! I'm working someone else, not this bloke.. Harrison stood up when I did blocking my path, "Move!" I shoved him only making him angrier, he shoved back.

"Don't shove me!" Harrison said through his teeth,

"Want to take this outside huh?" I shoved him again and got up in his face, "I've took down bigger guys then you." I said as I poked his chest,

"What the hell is going on?" I looked over to see Reidy walk in, "You guys should be watching the water! We all most had someone drown! Good thing Vanessa saw it, maybe she should be up here. I think she'll do a better job then you two." His eyes were filled with furry, "Jesse your with Whip, tell Chap to go over to South end with Vanessa, and Harrison your staying here with me." He said in a stern voice, not breaking eye contact with us.

"But-Okay." I walked out of the tower still keeping my deadly gaze on Harrison.

Harrison's P.O.V

Me Reidy sat down and looked out to the water, "So what the hell happened for you two to start shoving each other?" Reidy asked still keeping his eyes on the water.

"Jesse thinks I slept with Vanessa because we were both late at the same time and we arrived with each other. I told him I didn't and I bought up that he broke up with her, then he said that he didn't and it was her. Then that's when the soon to be fight started."

Reidy just 'hummed' in response.

"Reidy..."

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something.. I kissed Vanessa this morning.." I continued to look through the binoculars.

"What?"

"I know, I'll tell you what happened.. Vanessa was running out her front apartment doors when she almost got hit, I grabbed her and pulled for towards me.. and I was holder her with my arm and.... and our faces were so close-"

"And you kissed her." Reidy finished

"Yeah.. then she put her fingers through the hair at the back of my head and she pushed her lips against mine even more, so she could kiss me more deeper, passionate. Then she pulled away and said that she shouldn't have done that... but she's not with Jesse anymore..."

"Damn! Sounds like a mes-Someone's drowning at backpackers rip." Reidy said as he looked through the binos, he put them down and grabbed his walkie-talkie, "Central to south rhino, do you see that head in the backpackers rip?"

"Yeah we've been watching him, where going to go in now." Chapo's voice replied

***

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Nice catch!" Chapo said as he high fives me. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off. Then set it on the black leathered seat, then sat in the passenger seat of the buggy.

"Man I love the rush!"

Chapo chuckled, "Yup gotta love it." I smiled in response then looked out to the water, "Oh hey how yah doing? I saw what happened yesterday you alright?" Chapo asked, focussing on the beach ahead of us.

My mood dropped, "I guess.." I lied, my heart was crying inside as it felt like it broke every time someone mentioned his name or the moment it happened, it breaks my heart a little more. The thing that kills me the most is every time I see him, and every time I do it shoves the knife deeper in my aching heart. I kill my self with thoughts like..I shouldn't have said we needed a break! It's all my fault I shouldn't have told Harrison we broke up, then that way I wouldn't have hugged him and cried into his chest! My face sadden, I wonder how life would be right now if I just never said anything...

"Vanessa, Vanessa!"