Chapter 40

I heard Vanessa groan, I was quick to my feet still holding my loves hand. "Wha-What happen? All I remember is trying to put my glass down on the coffee table... Where am I?"

"Your at the hospital, you fainted and I tried to wake you up but I couldn't. So I called the ambulance. They said that you were severely dehydrated." I took the hairs out her face. "I'm glad that you and our growing baby are safe." I put my hand on her belly and kissed her.

***

After Vanessa was able to go it was 9 PM,

I unlocked the door to mine and Vanessa's house.

She walked over to the couch and saw the glass and water. "I made a mess!" She started picking the pieces of glass up. I went over with the garage bin to help clear the floor from glass. "I'll get the broom." She brought it over to sweep up the smaller pieces of glass. After she was done I wiped the floor dry, "Good job." I got the vacuumed and she giggled when she saw it, "Your quite the cleaner."

I smirked at her as I turned the vacuum on, she threw her head back and laughed. I was vacuuming to make sure none of the pieces were there anymore because glass can be a pain in the arse.

I turned the vacuum off, "There. All done." I said plopping down on the couch with my legs spread out. She moved the vacuum out of the way and slowly sat on my groin area. She kissed me gently on the lips. "Umm.." She started to get deeper into the kiss.

She pulled away, "Your so fucking sexy right now.." She started kissing me again putting her hand on my chest and a other through my hair. She grabbed a fistful of my shirt kissing me deeper. She thrusted slowly moaning while she did. Damn she's getting feisty. My partner started to rise as my body and mind liked every moment of this. She pulled away and moaned, liking where it stood.

She took her shirt off quickly going back to her kissing. I admired her curves with my hands.

I pulled away from her kiss to take my shirt off and she didn't red to be asked twice, as she helped me take it off.

"Oh you're so fucking sexy.." She kisses me deeply passionate while running both hands through my hair. While she is kissing me I unbuttoned my pants and she followed, now taking her shorts off to reveal her red laced panties. "Can you take my bra off." I unclipped her red laced bra, I grabbed one of her breasts and kissed it. She moaned tilting her head back.

I travel up her body leaving a trail of kisses then got to her mouth, now taking my underwear off. She did the same.

And the night was loud and hot.

***

Wednesday, January 7th, 2015. The first full week of my girlfriend being pregnant.

Today is our first day back patrolling Bondi Beach, but things are different. There will be three people in the Tower every time Vanessa is in there, me being the extra.

We got in the tower, "Oh hey Reidy!" Vanessa said from in front.

"Hey Vanessa how ya feeling?" He asked as she and I sat down.

"Great actually! It's been my first full week with my little growing piece of rice." She said rubbing her swollen belly, it wasn't really swollen, just I little bigger then before knowing that pregnant woman's uterus expands to the size of a grapefruit, I looked it up in google a couple of days ago. "My belly feels harder then a couple of days ago which feels a bit weird." She said rubbing her belly I put my hand on her belly. I loved the feeling of her stomach, I can't wait for the ultrasound weeks from now.

"Awe you guys are so cute." I looked up at Reidy smiling.

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Wanna feel?" I asked Reidy when Jesse went back to looking at the water.

He was hesitant to feel as he pulled away, "You sure?"

I chuckled, "Yeah I'm sure."

He put his hand on my belly and I shifted his hand for a better location. He pressed his hand lightly, "Yeah it is a little harder. Not saying I felt your belly before or anything." He recovered taking his hand away, I chuckled.

"Did you know that my uterus is the size of a grapefruit?"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah isn't it weird how it does that."

"Yeah, I didn't know that."

"Me neither! Until Jess and I looked it up."

***

"Yeah go in, there going under." I radioed over to Ryan and Maxi who was patrolling south end. I continued to look at backpackers while nibbling on one of my carrot sticks as both Maxi and Ryan went out. I saw another head out back I swallowed the half chewed carrot feeling it slowly going down my throat, "There's another head out back of backpackers!" I heard a swivel chair roll over.

"Yeah I see him, he's going under." Reidy's voice came from beside me.

I was quick to pick the walkie up, "Central to North there's a head down at backpackers we need you to get down there." It was only Mouse who was patrolling North end and there was no response. "Mouse!" I radioed trying again, but still no response. "Shit, Jess your going to have to go down." I told him still looking out the binoculars.

"Okay." I heard him get off the chair as it made a noise.

I watched as Jesse drove down in the binoculars, I chewed on my carrot stick worryingly. "Come on, come on, get there, get there.." I whispered

Jesse hit the water and flew out to the patient. I sighed in relief when Jesse got to him and put him on his board.

***

It turns out that Mouse's walkie was turned off accidentally when Jesse went over to tell him.

Shit happens...