Chapter 30

Surprise Publish! Because I love you my peep squad! Have a wonderful day, and keep smiling!<3
Sincerely,
FC

"*Beep! Beep! Beep!*" I woke up to the oven going off. I breathed in a deep breath and Vanessa stirred awake on my chest giving a sleepy moan.

Then she shot up making me jump, "The lasagna is done!" She said excitingly flying off of me and hitting the floor, "Ow."

I snickered, "You okay babe?"

"Yup, fine." She said smiling as she got up. She put her panties on, shorts, and her black bra.

She sped walked to the kitchen to get the lasagna out of the oven. I put my black briefs and put my light brown Khakis on.

"Want some hel-"

"Ow hot! Ow, ow, ow" she seethed through her teeth,

I quickly got off the couch, "You okay Vanessa?" I asked as I got in the kitchen. I saw that she was holding her arm.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." She winced in pain,

"Let me see." She showed me her arm. I saw a some what big burn on her arm. The patch was a deep red.

"I stupidly touch my arm off of the glass pan. Damn.."

"I'll you some ice." I said turning to the fridge and opening the freezer part of the refrigerator and get an ice pack. I grabbed a clean hand towel and rapped it around the gel pack. "Here.." I put the towel covered pack gently on her arm.

"Ah... that feels a lot better then before.." she said in relief, "Thanks Jess."

"No problem." I smiled, "Oh I forgot I have second skin! I'll be right back."

She giggled lightly, "Okay."

I ran into my bathroom and opened the drawer to find the second skin.

"Ha there you are.." I said as I spotted the blue box. I grabbed it and a bandage, then brought it to my lovely girlfriend.

When I got to her I got some scissors and cut a same size square for her burn.

I took the blue plastic off, "Let me see your burn real quick." She took the ice off and tensed. I could tell she could already feel the burn start to feel like it's on fire.

As soon as I put the dressing on she relaxed breathing a steady breath.

I opened the bandage and took the pieces of wax paper off and put the bandage on, "There ya go."

"Thanks babe, it feels a lot better.."

"Just doing what I boyfriend does." I said smiling, she smiled and rolled her eyes while she shook her head lightly.

"Let's get eating eh?" She said getting two plats, then a knife and spatula.

"Here let me. I don't want you burning yourself again." I said taking the knife and spatula from her.

"What a gentleman.."

***

After we eat the lasagna that we made we watched a movie before going to bed. Buuut we ended up falling asleep on the couch together, and we didn't even make it through half of the movie. Good thing Vanessa put the lasagna away before sitting down to watch the movie.

***

Friday, January 2nd, of 2015.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I woke up to the faint sound of my alarm going off. I shifted on Jesse chest to look at my watch, I blinked a couple of hard blinks to see what it said.

5:40 oh shit we're 5 minutes late!

I shook Jesse violently, "Jess! Get up! We're late!" I scrambled off Jesse

He breathed in and stretched, "What?.." he asked sleepily

"We are late for work!" I repeated running to me and Jesse's room to get our lifeguard shirts and shorts. Ah shit my one piece is still wet, I forgot to hang it up. And there is no way in hell i'm putting on a cold wet bathing suit on. I grabbed my black bikini instead, I ran out of our room and threw Jesse's shorts and lifeguard shirt at him.

He was to lazy to catch them so he just let it hit his tattooed chest.

I quickly got a lunch together or us, we had no time to have breakfast. Shit! What is Hoppo going to think of me being late again?!

"Babe slow down, your going to hurt yourself." Jesse's groggy voice came, I looked at him to see that he decided to get dressed here instead of at the change rooms down at Bondi.

I looked him up and down, "That's a good idea," I pointed then stripped from my clothes and put my bathing suit on, Jesse snickered. I slipped my shorts on and put my lifeguard shirt on.

"I'm ready, you?"

"Yup all set." Jesse said

"Okay good.." I said slipping my thongs on, and went out the door with my keys in hand. I feel like I forgot to do something... eh it's probably something I'll remember later.. I shook off the feeling and went to my car with Jesse following behind.

***

We got to the tower, "Is Hoppo here?" I asked Ryan who was sitting at the counter with Deano as I put Jesse's and I's lunch in the fridge.

"No he's not here today love." Deano answered

"Oh thank the lord all mighty!" I breathed a relief, "Don't tell him Jesse and I were late okay?"

Deano gestured a zipper on his mouth and closed it, then smiled, "I won't. It happens to the best of us."

I sighed in relief, "Thanks Deano.." he smiled sweetly. "So who am I patrolling with?" I asked Deano

"Your with Maxi down south."

"Okay. I could use a little jog." I said, not wanting to take the extra buggy incase of an emergency.

"And Jess your down North with Whip."

"Okay, cool" Jesse said

"See ya Pretty boy! See ya Deano!" I looked at Jess and pecked him on the lips, "See ya babe." I said then turned and jog out the tower.

"Yup see ya V!" Deano said huh 'V'.. I like it. I smiled to myself.

Ryan was I little quiet today so he didn't say anything.