Chapter 25

I arrived back to the Rhino where Jake was waiting.

I grabbed my towel from the back, then plopped onto the leathered seat.

"I now know what it feels like.."

"What?" Jake asked

"I now know what it feels like when someone is using you as a rescue buoy..." I said with a unimpressed look, then I wiped my face with my towel.

Jake couldn't help but snicker. I looked at him with a deadly glare while he wasn't looking, but then smirked trying not to smile, finding it a little funny when I described me as one of the rescue buoys.

Jake's snicker turned into giggles, "What!? What's so funny?" I started giggling myself as Jake's giggles were contagious.

He giggled in between words, "You- You a- buoy!"

"Oh did I mention that a Bluebottle decided to come along and rap around my arm!" Jake was now killing him self laughing,"Two of them too! They were trying to kill me like I was a fish!"

"You- you got sung by a Bluebottle too!" Jake continued to laugh while he held his belly. "And two of too!?"

"Yeah see!" I showed him the welt, he looked at it and he gave no sympathy... he just laughed even harder. "And it still stings.." I pouted while I looked at the huge welt that was all around my right arm. He continued to laugh, I narrowed my eyes and nugged him with my arm, "Shut up.." I smirked

Damn! It feels like it's on fire!

Jake slowly stopped laughing,"Do you want some ice? There is three people in the tower.." Jake said as he wiped his tears away.

"They probably have their hands full with everyone else, seeming that some people just go in the water anyways when they know that there is Bluebottles in the water..."

I clenched my hand into a fist to try and relieve my arm form the hot, stinging pain that felt like it was crawling up my arm, stabbing my arm with every crawl. I inhaled deeply and exhaled, "Time is medicine Jake. Time is medicine.." I said as I look out to the water biting my bottom lip with pain.

"Alrightly." He chuckled while shaking his head.

Jesse's P.O.V

Harries has left me with Harrison to go eat and have his lunch break... I still despised Harrison because it kills me every time I see his cheeks blush around Vanessa.. What they do? Kiss each other? I huffed a laugh, Nahh.. I shook my head as I'm supposed to being actually paying attention to the water not day dream.

"Hey uhh.." Harrison started, but I kept my eyes on the water and didn't move the binos away from my eyes. "I'm sorry.. I uh.." He gulped, " I'm sorry I hit on Vanessa.. I swear I didn't know you guys were together until you grabbed me by the collar of my shirt a few days ago.."

I slightly took the binoculars off my eyes and looked in the corner of my eye to see a slouched, and sad Harrison. I looked back into my binoculars, "Well I guess it's okay.. It's not like you had sex with Vanessa or kissed her.. then you wouldn't have a problem.." I took the binoculars off and looked at Harrison, his face went white as a sheet. "You didn't kiss or anything more did you.." I narrowed my eyes at the boy sitting next to me.

He shook his head fast, "No, No I didn't," I gave him a narrowed glare searching his face.

"Good." I smiled then looked back into the binoculars.

Harrison's P.O.V

"Well I guess it's okay.. It's not like you had sex with Vanessa or kissed her.. then you would have a problem.." Jesse said, I shot my head up. It felt like my heart stopped that moment, Oh shit... Jesse took the binoculars off and looked at me and narrowed his eyes, "You didn't kiss or anything more did you.."

I shook my head fast in response, "No, No I didn't," He gave me a narrowed glare while he searched my face. Sweat was dripping down my neck, I'm dead meat if he fines out that I kissed Vanessa, let alone stayed at her apartment. I literally felt like passing out.

"Good." Jesse smiled then looked into his binoculars again, now happy. I exhaled in relief that I got passed it this time, but it wasn't going to stay a secret for long, Jesse will eventually find out.. and that terrified me..

***

Vanessa's P.O.V

I ate my lunch fast when I had my lunch break, because I had something to buy for Jake.. what nothing better then a rubber snake that almost looked real. Ahh this is going to be great..

I got to the store and picked out, what looked like a Eastern brown snake, one of the most poisonous snakes in Australia. What? I know my snakes..

I went to the cashier and paid for it, "Do you want a bag?" The female cashier asked.

"Nope I'm good."

"Okay, Here's your change.." The female cashier said as she put the change and receipt in my hand.

"Thanks" I smiled, I don't need a bag for this one.. I grinned evilly as I walked out the door...

***

I walked into the tower, "Hey boys!" I said as I walked over to them will a crooked smile. I didn't see Harrison, He must be on his lunch break..

I dangled the snake in front of Harries and Jesse, "Look what I bought for Jake.." Harries started laughing hysterically,

"Oh that's going to get him.." Jesse said as he smirked,

"Oh yeah it will. Is he still on his break?" I asked

"Yup.. he's some where over by the tunnel listening to music.." Harries said as he wiped his tears away.

"Oka-"

"Oh I see him! He's actually by the painted wall by the steps." Jesse pointed.

I giggled evilly as I walked out the door. "This is going to be good..."

***

I used the sidewalk to get to him, making sure he didn't see me or the camera crew behind me.

When I got to him I carefully put the snake by the railing.. then pushed it making it fall on his shoulder.

He quickly looked down and saw the snake, he screamed like a girl as he wasted no time to jump up, and pounce back with his arms to his chest to protect himself.

I started killing myself laughing, Jake's terrified face went to a frowning one, "Really!.." He said as he put his arms down from the girly position.

I was laughing so hard that my stomach ached, "I can't-Ahaha" He threw the snake at me from the beach. I caught it, and started laughing even harder. "I've never heard anyone scream like that!" Tears were now running down my face.

"Ha,ha, very funny.. I'll get you back for this.." Jake said as he pointed at me, then walked away.

"Haha.. that was great.." I said to myself while I wiped my tears away.

The camera crew held in there laugh until they cut the scene, and when they did, they bursted into hysterics.

And I laughed with them.