Chapter 27

Suuuurprise update! Keep love'n and live'n my peep squad! And don't forget to make that voting star orange! Have a lovely day and or night!<3
Sincerely,
FC<3

Colin was put in the ambulance and brought to the Hospital.

We started to walk back to the rhino, "I don't feel good..." Vanessa said while she looked at me with an uneasy look. She still looked a little discoloured, white even. "I feel like passing out." She wobbled uneasily a bit.

"Here I'll put my arm underneath yours. So just in case you do faint I'll catch you easier." she nodded numbly,

"If I see anymore blood I'm definitely gonna faint.." Vanessa snorted

I chuckled lightly, "I'll catch ya if you do."

She looked up at me, "I love you Jesse Pollock..." she said kissing me on the cheek, I felt my cheek warm up as she did.

I kissed the top of her head, "I love you to Vanessa White.." she looked up at me and smiled,

With Vanessa luck someone came up to us with a cut on his arm, "Do you have a-" Vanessa's body went limp at the sight, I held onto her, "Is she alright?" The boy asked

"Yeah she's fine, she just doesn't like the sight of blood and today she already saw a lot of it, seeing your blood was the last straw..." I set Vanessa gently on the ground and used the aid kit to lift her legs up. "Okay let's get ya a bandage." I lifted Vanessa's legs and unzipped the aid bag and slipped my head in getting a bandaged for the young boy. "Here ya go.." I said then put the brown sticker over top of the small cut on his arm.

"Thanks!" The boy smiled than skipped away happily.

After the boy left I turned to Vanessa and kneed down beside her. I rubbed her sternum with my knuckles. She groaned coming around. She opened her eyes slowly, "Aw man, I thought I would make it.." Vanessa said as she sat up.

I helped her to here feet, "Yeah almost." I chuckled

We got back to the buggy,

"Do you want some of my water?" I asked picking my water bottle from the cup holder.

She smiled sweetly, "Sure, Thanks Jess." I smiled back giving her the bottle of clear liquid. She took the cap off and took a sip.

We kiss so sharing my water with her is fine and plus I'm worried she might faint again because when you faint, even though it's not because of dehydration but the sudden drop in her blood pressure.

She twisted the lid back on and put it back in the cup holder. "Feel'n a bit better? Not dizzy or anything?" I asked

"A little bit, but I'm fine.. just need some air.."

"Okay you ready?" I asked and she nodded. The water help bring some of her colour back. I started the buggy and took off.

  ***

I turned the engine of buggy off and looked at Vanessa whose face had all the colour back. "Your looking much better then before."

"Yeah, just needed some water and air. And I got plenty of it when we drove off." She said as she smiled.

"Good thing your on tower duty, maybe it will give you a break.." I said as we got out of the buggy.

"If there's not another, blood involved, incident.." She said as she chuckled lightly.

I smiled, "Well you did good, you didn't faint when you were cleaning the kids head.."