Chapter 28

Hope you enjoy my little peep squad!<3
Sincerely,
FC

***

"We need back up in South corner!" I heard Maxi voice say though the walkie-talkie.

I quickly turned my head towards South corner and saw six heads struggling in a rip through the binoculars. "Shit!" I swore under my breath. "Vanessa your going to have to come with me. It's turned into a mass rescue." I said over to Vanessa,

She nodded quickly and got up following me to the rhino.

I quickly got in the driver seat quickly followed by Vanessa who quickly put an extra board in the back of the buggy and got into the passenger seat quicker then ever.

She held onto the board as I took off.

Wheving through people and honking at the people that decided to ignore the pine cones, as they decided it was I good idea to tan there instead of outside of the cones.

*Honk, honk!* "Move!" I yelled as I gestured them with my hand to move out of the way.

They quickly scrambled to the side with their towels, idiots..

I quickly parked the Rhino by the waters edge and got out, grabbed the blue lifeguard board from the back and quickly ran into the water with Vanessa quickly behind me.

I hopped onto the board and started paddle as fast as I could to Maxi and Ryan who had there hand full, but my plan quickly changed as I saw someone else struggling for their life behind them.

I quickly went passed Maxi and Ryan giving them a quick gesture to give me a few seconds.

I leaned back, making me stop so the elderly man can grab on my board. "Get on, Get on.." I said to him out of breath. "Face. The front.." I pointed to the front of the board. Please understand me..

He did. He understands my introductions and got on the board probably. Oh thank god.. I started paddling to the shoreline quickly knowing that Maxi, Vanessa, and Ryan still needed the help as there was still a lot of heads in the rip.

I dumped the patient on the sand bank, "Walk that way." I said pointing parallel, he nodded out of breath. I didn't have time to give him a lecture as they still needed my help. I quickly turned around and paddled back out to help my lad and mates with the mass rescue we had on our hands.

I paddled passed Vanessa who had a second patient on her board, paddling back to the shoreline to drop her patient off. I quickly looked back to the front where Maxi and Ryan each had two patients on there boards.

I went up to the new trainee, "I'll take one off of your hands.."

"Thanks. Go to his board," Ryan said to the lady, pointing to my board.

"Hop on." I said to her as I patted on my board. She nodded and got on my board the right way. Then I started paddling back to the shoreline.

I dumped her off my board, "Thank you." She said

"Your welcome," I pointed to the flags, "but you have to swim in between the red and yellow flags next time.."