1

I'm back people. Anyway, if you read my last story (Junky) you'll know that that was all over the place, so this story will be much more straight forward. A lot less unfinished plot lines and such. Welcome to my new story. Also, the girl in the media is Blaire. I'll be posting pictures of the other characters throughout the story. Luv ya boo (remember you're only an e-thot if you manifest it)

I had just landed at the practically empty skate park and really needed to practice some new tricks. I started off on the rails, the board sliding off the smooth metal was satisfying. Everything was going good until I almost crashed into a dark headed man. 

"Watch where you're going." I muttered as I grabbed my board before looking up. Then I realized, this was one of my skate park aquantinces, Matt, and he wasn't paying attention as usual. I started walking off as he called after me. 

"Sorry, Blaire!" I turned around and just starred at him as I restarted my line. I started off with an impossible before going into a grind going down the railing on the stairs. I shakily landed before my unsteady body planted on my butt. God Damnit! I was desperate to land this trick. I mean, I do have all day and it's only two. Instead of starting with the impossible I went straight for the grind before landing it without falling. 

"Go Blaire!" I heard one of the guys in the skate park shout out me. I turned around and flashed a smile before skating back to my start point. I waited my turn as some guy was using the rail. Before I went I looked around to make sure no one would go in front of me. Only three other people were in the skate park, so I wasn't worried. 

The wheels against the cement excited me as I got closer to rail. I ollied up onto the rail when someone walked directly infront of me. He looked up and I think out of fear he just stopped.

"Watch out!" I shreaked as the man still didn't move. I crashed into his shoulder and started falling towards the ground. CRACK. I heard a loud crack as my wrist landed, breaking my fall. Before I even looked at it, I knew it was broken. I had landed with the back of my hand to the ground with all my body weight on top of it. 

I felt a few tears threatening to come out, but I was mad. No, livid. I looked down at my now curved wrist and then up at the mysterious, non-skating, stranger. I quickly pushed up with my good hand before starting to yell at him. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed as I held the broken wrist in my hand. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN A SKATE PARK? DO YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE?"

I quickly saw Matt aproaching, clearly curious. He tried to calm me down which furiated me further. "Blaire just calm down, you can go to the hospital." No way in hell the was siding with this douche bag. I glared. 

"Yeah, you're right. But WHY ARE YOU IN A SKATEPARK?" I felt some tears slip out in pain as I wanted to scream. I quickly wiped them on my shoulder, still grasping the wrist in pain. Matt put his arm around the guy before telling him 'it was fine.' Excuse me, no it's not fine. The guy looked up at me.

"Sorry." I rolled my eyes. The man turned towards Matt, "you're needed by Ian." Was all he said before Matt quickly walked off to probably call one of his thousands of roommates. 

"Really, I am sorry. I know I should've moved." He scratched the back of his neck. I could tell that he wasn't one to be an extrovert, but not a total introvert. He looked around bouncing his leg. "Anyway I can help you?" 

"Yeah, do you have a car? I skated here and I need to get to the hospital." He nodded as he pulled out his car keys to show them to me. He tried to throw them in the air and catch them, but they ultimately hit the ground. He quickly snatched them back up before I gave him a weak smile and his face turned red. Maybe if I wasn't in so much pain I would've laughed.

He looked towards Matt before turning back to me. "So can you take me to the hospital?" I asked again, he quickly nodded as the yelled for Matt. Matt quickly hung up looking angrily before the mystery man led me out of the skate park. He opened my door for me and I quickly slid into the car.

Matt got into the back as the man ran around the front of his car. He sat down and pulled out of the parking lot extremely fast. he turned on the radio and I quickly heard my room mate's voice flood through the car. I felt even when I wasn't with her I would hear her voice off of the radio station she worked for. 

"Hello and welcome back to the start of another Monday Mix with Maeve, with your host Maeve Carter." I saw the man quickly turned up the radio when Matt piped up. The man's face lit up at the sight of her voice. It was kinda cute, in the way a puppy is cute. 

"Still obsessed with her, Ciarán? You've never even met her." I saw Ciarán's face turn red when he shook his head. He just continued driving, ignoring Matt. I watched as he intently listened to my roommate talk.

"Some of you regular listeners may know that I love Prince. My roommate Blaire also loves him, this is what led us to name our cat, Partyman. So this next song is dedicated to my favorite feline, Partyman." Her voice faded out as 'Partyman' by Prince started playing. I saw Ciarán's face light up as he started singing. Although this is one of my favorite songs, all I could think about was how sucky LA traffic was. 

"Sorry to interrupt, but I'm trying to get my mind off the pain. So I'm just going to ask a shit ton of questions until we get to the hospital. Ok? ok." I looked at him as he hesitantly turned down the radio. "So tell me why do you love Maeve Carter's show so much?"

"Um, I guess she just seems fun. She seems to have a great life, no bad roommates-"

"Hey!" Matt kicked the back of Ciaran's seat. He let out a chuckle as she continued.

"She is super pretty, I really hope I'll get to see her if she goes to Flog Gnaw this year."

"You're going to Flog Gnaw, too?" I asked with excitement. He paused before nodding as Maeve's voice came back over the radio. He quickly seemed to put all his attention back into the radio. Almost as if I had completely disapeared.   

"So it has come to that time. Sadly, I must go, but I can leave you with one final song. The final song tonight will be 'After the Storm' by Kali Uchis. Kali Uchis is honestly amazing. She is killing it, she's also so down to Earth when I met her last year. Thanks for tuning in as always I'll talk to you tomorrow." I quickly got out my phone as I knew her show was done and she would already be out of the physical studio. 

Blaire

Meet at hospital, broken wrist

Maeve

I always told you this would happen

On my way

I almost cried of joy at the sight of the hospital as Ciaran pulled into the hospital parking lot. I pushed open the door and started to rush to the emergency room doors. I quickly got in and went to the front desk."Hi my name's Blaire Caldwell and I have a broken wrist." The lady looked up looked at my wrist and then nodded over to the waiting area. 

I sat down as I saw Ciarán and Matt walk in, but being quickly pushed aside by none other than Maeve Carter. "There's the dumbest bitch I know!" She said as she approached me. Sitting down next to me. I just nodded as a nurse brought me over an ice pack. 

Ciarán and Matt walked over, with one of the two starring like he saw a ghost. "Oh this is Matt from the skate park and Ciaran who broke my arm." I said as they both approached. "You guys don't need to stay. Maeve's my roommate so I'll be fine." They both nodded as Matt dragged Ciarán out of the emergency room.