15

haha did i actually upload for once or is this like a dream

After Ciarán left for tour I had practically nothing to do or motivation to do anything. My daily routine consisted of waking up, hardly work, eat, nap, hardly work, sleep. The problem was the only thing I could paint or sketch would always be related to him. I felt crazy. 

To make matters even worse for me, tomorrow was my birthday and I wanted to do nothing. I just wanted to see Ciarán. So now I stay in my bed blasting quiver, all because I miss my boyfriend. Call it pathetic even though we've only been dating for a little bit, I feel like he is a part of me. I felt a scratch at my door and saw my dog sitting on the other side before letting himself in. 

I checked my phone for the time to see it was 10 PM. I might as well go to sleep right now considering I will be rudely awakened by my family at 5:37 AM to blow out a candle. When I was younger the tradition was fun to blow the candle out right as I was born, but now I just want to sleep. 

I was craving some water and I knew I would regret not going downstairs to get it now. Leaving my dog on my bed I started to head downstairs when I heard my sister telling someone to get down. I laughed thinking about the time I tried sneaking in my middle school best friend because my parents didn't believe me that he was gay. We both cried when my Mom caught us, but she quickly realized that he was indeed gay and from then on many sleepovers occurred. 

"Annie, if you are sneaking someone in I'm not mom and dad I don't care." I chuckled as I walked in. She still looked startled and alert. 

"Why did you come downstairs?" 

"Geez someone is being mean to me. I was just thirsty." 

"Sorry let me get you your water to make up for it."

"Okay." I said hesitantly. Why on earth was she acting so weird. "Well say sorry to the guy for me, or girl, because Martha is asleep in your bed. Don't know why she isn't in the other room. Good luck trying to do anything." She let out a laugh. Sounding extremely forced. 

"Well good thing I'm not sneaking anyone in!" She said practically twitching handing me my water. 

"You are so fucking weird." I said rolling my eyes before grabbing Partyman off the couch and going back upstairs. "Good night!" 

"Love you, Blaire!"