14

"I would never ghost you, what type of question is that?" I asked biting into the burger. I had a feeling I knew what he was going to say, but apart of me had hope. I knew what a new album meant, a tour. A tour in which I wouldn't be on.

"Well, I don't know. I just get nervous." As much as I liked this man he needed a reality check. Girls would be throwing themselves at him on tour, and I would be little old me. We weren't even dating. 

"You know we're not dating, right?" 

Letting out a nervous chuckle he looked down and mumbled: "Yeah I know." 

"Hey, it's not a bad thing." I said acknowledging his mood change. "It's just I know what this conversations about."

"You do?"

"Tour." He nodded. "I don't want to tie you down on tour. You're still young and you should be able to do who and whatever you want." 

"But I only want to do you." I couldn't help but let out a laugh. Laying back into the grass of my backyard and clutching my stomach. I sat up wiping the tears form my eyes. "It's true." My attempt to surprise my laughter was somewhat achieved.

"No words more romantic have ever been said to me." I smiled as I looked over at Martha and my sister still starring at Ciarán. 

"So will you go out with me?" I nodded, smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"Of course I will. It's about time you ask." As I finished my sentence I watched his face turn red and I gave him a quick kiss. "You're going to kill it on tour."