2

Double upload YeeHAW🤠🤠🤠

Not having been able to skate or really paint for that matter started to cause me to spiral into a type of depression, I know it would be over when I was healed. I had been trying new things for the past two weeks and today, poor Party Man was helping me out. I impulsively bought a cat harness and leash, I wasn't to sure how well he'd react. After chasing him for fifteen minutes I had gotten the leash onto him and was dragging him out of the apartment. 

I put him into the car and took him to a small park nearby. I planted him on the ground and started to pull him through the grass. I found a nice spot and sat down letting Party Man explore. He swatted at some bugs and chased some grass to my amusement. I heard a group walk by me when I heard Matt's voice come from the crowd.

"Well at least I didn't break the wrist of my celebrity crushes best friend." I turned around, but accidentally let go of Party Man's leash. I shot up and started chasing after my cat.

"Party Man get back here!" After about 10 feet he laid down right near the group Matt was in. I picked up his leash and turned to face Matt. 

"Speaking of. Everyone this is Blaire, the one who has a broken wrists because of yours truly." I picked up my cat and waved with my bad arm. He quickly looked up and noticed the leash. "Blaire why the fuck is your cat on a leash?"

"I haven't been able to work and I can't skate, so I've been trying out new things."

"Oh shit, I forgot you painted for a living." I looked over to Ciarán whose face had reddened as he learned more details of my life. 

"So is this your frat house?" Some of the guys he was with looked confused, and some looked offended. Matt chuckled before nodding. I don't understand how they can all live together. I turned towards everyone to introduce myself. "Hello, I'm Blaire. This is Party Man." I pointed towards my cat. "Nice meeting you guys! Anyway, I have to take him back home before he claws me to death." I started to walk away and made it towards the entrance when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I really am sorry." I saw Ciarán looking down at the ground. "I had no clue you were a painter and now I feel ten times worse than before." This guy truly did seem like a nice guy and was probably being harassed by Matt for breaking my wrist. I didn't want him to feel any worse than he already did. 

"Seriously, it's fine. Mistakes happen. I would just be happy you didn't break Rory's wrist, Rory would've fucked you up." I said with a laugh. I placed Party Man down as the explored the area. 

"I know but-"

"I swear, I'm not angry that you broke my wrist."

"Well, is there anything I can do to help?" I thought about it for a minute before remembering he'd also be going to Flog Gnaw.

"Well, there is one thing. If you really don't want to do it you don't have to though. Ok?" He nodded. "Well there is a guy who bought a shit ton of my painting and sketches and I need to get them all to his house. Getting there isn't a problem, it's just he's kinda a creep and I don't want to be there alone."

"Are you asking me to come with you?" I nodded as he pulled out his phone. He opened a new contact and I quickly typed in my phone number. 

"I'll call you when I need to bring them over. It won't be until after Flog Gnaw though, so I'll text you some time next week." He nodded as I picked my cat back up and walked out of the park. 

***

I was sitting on the couch when Maeve came rushing in the apartment excitedly. "Bitch guess who I'm interviewing at Flog Gnaw this year?" Last year she had gotten to interview Earl Sweatshirt and that was pretty big for her. She stood directly in front of me. Beaming. She was brighter than the sun at the moment. "I'm interviewing," she took a deep breath in, "Tyler!" She jumped up and down and I joined her knowing I got to go along. We were in a jumping circle chanting 'we're gonna met Tyler!' Over and over in a cultish manner. We had both love him since wolf and our love for him just grew and grew. 

To think we were going to meet Tyler tomorrow shocked us both to the point we just starred at each other for like 5 minutes. "The best fucking part is that we get to get in early. We also don't have to stand in that retched line. We do have to get there by 9:30 though. Interview is at ten." 

"Wait what will we do after the interviews, it doesn't open until 12?" She shrugged I quickly rushed to my room. I had to get my outfit ready earlier than expected. I rushed to my room and pulled out a denim cargo skirt and silk cami. I pulled out a pair of all white le fleurs and threw the outfit at the bottom of the bed before going to bed.