12

Sorry this chapter is terrible. I'm in like a half writters block, so when I'm not I'LL COME BACK And re write it. Sorry for the capitals I accidentally hit the caps lock. 

As we packed up the last of our things I was excited to get to go home. Okay, agitated is a more correct word. I was not ready to face Maeve or face Rocky. I hopped into the drivers seat as Merlyn and Nick came out of the house. 

"You guys ready to go?" Merlyn nodded. We were the last to leave. Which wasn't a surprise in anyway. "Where is nick?" I muttered as he walked out of the house and he smiled.

"There's my hoodie." I rolled my eyes. "I know, I know I gave it to you." He said putting his hand up in defense. I locked the door before joining the two in my car. 

"Sorry that it wasn't the best weather." 

"Don't worry about it. Thank you for inviting us to come!" Merlyn said.

"You're welcome." I said pulling out of the driveway. 

"So you and Ciarán?" Nick said suggestively. Even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was raising his eyebrows. 

"And?"

***

As I approached Enya's house the door swung open. There, in all her glory stood the one and only, Enya. She smiled as she let me in. 

"Thank you so much. My roommate is a psychopath." I said as I saw Partyman asking in the sun. 

"No problem. He's so much better than Azul. Not peeing and shitting everywhere." I let out a chuckle as I scooped up the cat. 

"I'll Venmo you the money."

"No don't worry about it." She said with a smile. "I'll just hit you up when I need someone to watch Azul."

"Okay, thank you again."