16

hello, please drop your instagram handles I would like to follow and hype y'all tf up. Also I feel all y'all are stunning so I need to see you. Also if you have a fan account drop that too. 

I groaned as I heard my family walking in and singing happy birthday. It was too early for this. I sat up to humor them to see no one had a cupcake with a candle. I was confused seeing them still singing, but in a few minutes I could go back to sleep. 

"Happy birthday, Blaire!" My mom said giving a hug. I smiled still looking for the candle to go back to sleep. "The candle is downstairs, honey." I groaned standing up. I quickly stretched to see my sister smiling like an idiot.

"Why are you so happy?" 

"Why not?" I shrugged before walking downstairs. I'm convinced my sister took all my serotonin from me. As I walked downstairs I started smiling like a complete idiot when I saw him holding the cupcake. 

"No. You're supposed to be on tour!" I exclaimed before quickly blowing out the candle and putting it on the counter. I wrapped my arms around him before giving him a quick kiss. I wanted to keep the pda to a limited amount in front of the parentals. 

"You didn't think I'd miss your birthday, did you?" 

"Well, you are on tour. This is just so exciting!" I said giving him another hug. I really was convinced I was dreaming. I felt at complete ease in his arms. "I don't want you to miss any shows!"

"I'm not missing any shows, don't worry." He laughed. "Wait, what shirt are you wearing?"

I looked down to see it was a shirt that I had stolen from Annie's closet. It was his face in thermal heat from the iridescence march drop. I felt a blush before I looked back up and smiled at him. 

"It's you! I stole it from Annie." 

"Well I planned quite a few things for us today, if you are up for it."

"Of course!" I practically cut him off. I was more than happy to spend all day, hell a lifetime, with him. I had no clue what we were going to do, but I knew I would enjoy it.