10

I want to start dedicating chapters to people. So just comment here if you want a chapter dedicated to you. And actually I lied this trip is back to a weekend. Sorry I'm so indecisive.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of cinnamon buns floating up the loft. I don't remember falling asleep, but I guess I had at some point. I starred up at the ceiling as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. There stood Zuri with a cinnamon bun and some orange juice. 

"Good morning!" She said as she sat down on the edge of the bed. She placed the food onto the bed before handing me the cup. "Are you feeling better?" I nodded as I sat up. 

"I get those sometimes. I have since I was a child." I shrugged as I took a sip of the orange juice. Zuri nodded as she stood up.

"Well let me know if you need anything."  She smiled as she went back down stairs. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10. I sighed as I bit into the cinnamon bun. I rubbed my eyes as I got up and picked out some clothes, it was still slightly raining out so no swimming. 

I picked out a pair of leggings and a random shirt that was too big for me. I don't know where I got this from but it's comfortable. I grabbed the plate and walked down the stairs before I  brushed my teeth. As I was in the bathroom I heard the faint noise of a guitar from one of the other rooms. I was listening intently before my phone started buzzing. It was a girl named Sophie who was in my friend group, but we rarely talked outside of hanging out. 

"Blaire!" I heard her exclaim from the other side of the line. She sounded nervous and excited. 

"Hey, Soph."

"Two things, one your roommate has gone off the deep end. She is shit talking you like crazy on her show, and I don't think the show today is going to get better."

"Sophie, I already know she's mad at me for the interview. She should die down soon, this happens sometimes." I said sighing. As much as I loved Maeve she could be a total bitch. "Remember after we got Partyman and she was angry because she wanted a tabby cat not a white and black cat. I swear she's bipolar, but she refuses to go to any health professional." There was a moment of silence.

"Have you not seen it?" She asked her voice sounding unsure. 

"Seen what?" 

"Rocky's new song cover. It's a picture of you and him with your face scribbled out. The songs about a girl he was with for a weekend and how he likes her."

"Shit! Do you think it's about me." I said as I heard a knock at the bathroom door. I took my head off the phone. "I'll be out in a sec." I yell as I quickly leave the bathroom still on the phone. On the other side was Tavia I smiled as I passed her. 

"Well first of all no shit Sherlock. Also, it doesn't matter what I think."

"Wait, why?"

"Maeve came storming in last night, waking up Zara and Maisie, and screaming about how this was unfair. Also, I have your cat and a bunch of your stuff. Maeve was threatening to get the cat put down and to destroy your stuff." 

"Actually, all over a song that is possibly about me. That's fucking ridiculous!" I said as I was pacing by the window. I was fuming and just about ready to kill Maeve. Yeah she can be a bitch, but never this much of a bitch. 

"That's not the worse part. I can't have pets at the apartment or we'll get kicked out. It doesn't matter that Zara sleeps with the landlord he won't accept any animals so I don't know what to do with him." I sighed as I rubbed my temple. 

"Sophie, I might have a friend who can come and get Partyman. Let me call her. If not I'll call you back okay?"

"Yeah. Bye." She hung up and I saw Merlyn looking over me with concern.