4

As I looked around the pop-up Golf shop I found a few cute things when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Excpecting it to be Rocky I turned around quickly, but instead I saw Ciarán. I gave him a confused look before smiling. 

"Hey Ciarán. What's up?"

"Nothing much. How have the sets you've been to so far been?"

"Oh, they've been great. I'm going to see Rocky next and I love him. He was at an interview I was doing and oh my god, it was amazing."

"That's cool. Any plans for tomorrow?"

"No, I really want to go to Jorja and Billie. But other than that-" I felt someone wrap there arms around me and I felt a heart attack before remembering who I was meeting. "Fuck you, Rocky. You trying to murder me?" I turned around to see a security guard within five feet of him. "You know I could've met you somewhere closer to the stage. That way you wouldn't;t have had to drag the poor security guard with you."

"I know, but I wanted to buy you something." I rolled my eyes and looked over to Ciarán. He was standing there more awkwardly then when I met him and I didn't think that was possible. "Who's this?"

"Rocky this is Ciarán, he's the one who broke my arm."

"I'll beat him up for you." Rocky said as I let out a chuckle, but I stopped as soon as I saw a look of pure terror on Ciarán's face. 

"No, that's fine. I decided he's going to help with a few things to pay me back." I felt Rocky let go of me as he waved over one of the workers. He pulled her to the side and then quickly returned grabbing my ass. 

"Well anyway I should probably get going. But can I suggest that you go to Brockhampton's set tomorrow, please?" I nodded as Rocky walked off again.

"Yeah, of course. You wanna watch together, maybe we can have Matt join us."

"Oh yeah, um."

"Ta-Da." Rocky walked over with a flame puffer jacket my eyes widened. "Now I know girls are fucking weird about gifts, but I know you like it. You literally said in the interview you were 'a bitch for anything with flames' so here you go."

"Thank you!" I quickly gave him a hug as I turned around I saw Ciarán was gone. Ok guess we're not watching Brockhampton together. I put it on as he grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the store. 

The security guard trailed along and two more met us outside. How many security guards does one person need? Well clearly more than three. The amount of people who still tried to approach Rocky for a picture or a conversation was crazy. I mean he is THE A$AP ROCKY. We went through a barricade before coming to a bunch of trailers.

"Ok I got to let the security know you're going between the barricade and the stage to watch me."

"Wait, I thought you were kidding." He shook his head as he ran off to the head security guy. When he came back he was smiling. He led me into one of the trailers and it was cozy looking. "Oh my god, is that a box of Lucky Charms if so can I eat them?" He nodded. He walked over to the bed and played down as I joined him with the cereal.

He was laying stretched out. "Wait, so does that mean that I get to go backstage for Tyler?"

"Back stage or between the barrier, whatever you want! Also another shows you want to go backstage, literally any?"

"Billie Eilish and Brockhampton."

"Okay will do. I'm going to take a quick nap." He nodded as he gave me the remote to the tv as he put his head on my chest closing his eyes. I turned on the TV and scrolled through the channels before deciding on Law and Order. I had already seen this episode so I was fine with missing the first ten minutes of it. Before the first commercial break Rocky was dead asleep.

Right around the end of the episode Tyler rushed in yelling. "ROCKY WHERE'S THE GIRL!" I quickly shushed him as he saw Rocky was sleeping.

"I'm assuming you're talking about me and shhh he's asleep. Poor guy just passed out." I looked down and saw him peacefully cuddling me in his sleep. "And if you are talking about me, what is it about?"

"Well, Blaire, I cannot discuss with you. Also, you have to wake him up for his set he's gotta get ready. Trust me he is not happy when he wakes up."

"Fine I'll wake him up, but why can't you talk about me with me?"

"Well... because."

You can go now then."

"Okay, but please let me leave before you wake up Rocky. I ain't got time for him screaming and one of them." 

"Bye, Tyler."

"Bye, Blaireberry." I cringed at the nickname, during the interview one of the questions I asked was what was the weirdest nickname you've ever gotten, which he procceded to re-ask me. I responded with that retched nickname some distant cousin gave me at a family reunion. His logic behind it was that I was eating blueberries and 'Blaireberry' kinda sounds like blueberry.

I looked down and really wanted to let him keep sleeping, but I knew the had to go do his set. I gently shook him as he turned his head farther into my chest. "Five more minutes." He mumbled as I continued to shake him. He mumbled again as I came up with an idea.

"If you get up now I'll blow you before your show." He opened his eyes and looked up.

"You don't have to, I'll just get up." I looked in his eyes as I saw what he truly needed. He did say after the interview he hasn't had sex in about two months. "But if you want to, I'm all for it." 

***

As I stood between the barricade I waited until Rocky would come onto stage. I was talking to a security guard about random stuff when I heard my name. I turned around to see Matt, Ciarán, and some guy with a bowl cut. I smiled, but I didn't really take Ciarán for a Rocky type of guy.

"Hey guys." I smiled resting my cast onto the barricade. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, that's Joba. Joba this is Blaire, Ciarán's the one who broke her arm." Matt said nudging Ciarán.

"Well nice to meet you, but I didn't really take you for a Rocky fan." I said facing Ciarán. He blushed before mumbling something. "What? Sorry I'm deaf."

"Well, I'm not really I just decided I wanted to see him."

"I like people like you, who will listen to music even if they never have before." He smiled as I noticed Matt and Joba taking a picture of us, but I ignored them. "You also never told me if we were going to watch Brockhampton together. I've never listened to their music are they good?"

"Um, I might be leaving early tomorrow, but will you please still go and watch them. They are amazing in my opinion." I looked over to see Matt snickering, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Matt, you're just jealous that even though I'm crippled I got to play a game of skate against Tyler, The Creator."

He let out another laugh as Rocky started to come onstage I turned all my attention to him watching him grace the stage.