ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ

So...this is how Seoul was huh?

So many people wearing nice clothes, nice buildings, almost clean streets. It was nothing back home for Jori. She looked around feeling uneasy and aloof.

This is more weird then I thought.

She picked out something super nice—well her opinion of super nice wasn't super nice to other people. She swore she saw people laughing at her.

She looked down at her outfit.

What's so bad about my clothes? This was one of the nicest things I could find! These clothes are quite tight, gosh why did I gain so much we-

She was cut off when A guy bumped into her. His eyes widened and he looked down at her with pity.

"Sorry didn't see you there."

"Are you making fun of my height," she asked looking at him.

"W-What? No!"

It was an accident Jori, don't get yourself into problems.

"It was my fault actually. I wasn't looking where I was going," before he could respond she continued walking looking down at her phone and left the guy dumbfounded.

The dude's place should be around here somewhere.

»»————-  ————-««

"So here it is," she said looking up from her phone  to find a cute modern house. Jori swallowed up her pride and took a deep breathe.

Take it easy, don't start problems and you should be fine. But then again, are you ever fine?

She went up to the door and knocked waiting to hear a response. Soon the door opened up to reveal a beautiful woman. Her hair looked shiny and soft, her skin clear, she looked very young for her age.

She's so beautiful and unreal, why can't I look like that?

"Oh...you must be Jori right?" She asked, her voice soft and sweet like honey.

"Uh...y-yeah."

The older woman stepped aside for her to enter.

"Come in."

Jori came in and awkwardly sat on the couch.

This is the first time I'm in another person's house.

"Honey come down!" The woman yelled.

Soon a boy came down the steps with a smile on his face. As soon as his eyes landed on Jori his smile fell. He stared at her with a gaze she couldn't decipher and for the first time, she felt flustered because of a boy.