ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: fɪʀsᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Beomgyu was texting his crush on the little break he had during practice. He was smiling the whole time as they talked.

"Why are you smiling so much at your phone?" Yeonjun asked sitting down next to him.

Beomgyu has gotten close with some of the trainees there at bighit; Yeonjun was one of them.

"This girl I'm talking to...I really like her, but I don't know if she feels the same. I was texting her, that's why I was smiling by the way."

Yeonjun smiled. "I'm sure she will end up liking you. Oh did I tell you I'm transferring to your school like next week? They said for my last year I should go to that school so you'll see me there."

"Wahhh really? That's so cool! Imma have my hyung there," he said jumping around.

"You're such a little kid," Yeonjun said laughing.

"You Are too!"

"But I'm older then you!"

"That doesn't mean anything," Beomgyu laughed. After he stopped laughing he looked at Yeonjun with a serious face on.

"Hyung I think I should let you know, there's this emo girl who transferred there yesterday and you should stay away from her...she's bad news. She's not afraid to fight anyone, guy or girl."

His eyes widened as he took a sip of his water. "Wait...what's her name?"

"Ever heard of Jori Reyes?"

Yeonjun began to choke on his water.

"D-did you just say Jori Reyes? Like the Jori Reyes? The girl who beats up everyone? She's from Ilsan too?"

Beomgyu nodded.

"And she's going to your school?!"

He nodded again.

"She's even living with me at the moment."

"Oh my god I feel so bad for you...I wanna meet her though." He smirked.

"What?! Hyung are you crazy?"

"I just wanna know how she acts like. From my perspective though, not from what other people say."

"Well I can tell you that she's a bitch." Beomgyu said.

"Is she really that bad?"

He nodded for the third time. "She is."

"Practice ends early today, can I go over your house? I'll leave in the night."

"Are you sure? She's gonna treat you bad."

He shrugged. "I don't mind a bad girl."

"Okay but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Alright boys back to work." The elder male in the room announced.

»»————-  ————-««

"Did my mom leave for work already?" Beomgyu asked as he entered.

Jori nodded staring at the TV. She was watching anime; My Hero Academia.

"So this is her." He said motioning towards her. She looked away from the TV and connected eyes with Yeonjun.

She's actually not that bad looking.

Meanwhile what she thought...

He's type cute.