ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24: ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ ᴠs ᴊᴏʀɪ

(We reached 100 votes so early update today. Thank u 😭😭)

It was late at night.

She called in and told Jae the reason why she didn't come yesterday since she got beat up and wasn't going in that day too, or tomorrow as matter of fact. I mean her face was getting better, still wasn't the best to show to the public eye though.

She was just sitting on the floor, with her back leaned against the couch, her stomach yelling at her to eat, her knees up to her chest, arms wrapped right around her legs; she avoided everything and everyone...still not processing what happened earlier.

She lost something, something that could've changed her life forever, maybe change her itself.

But she lost it—it was gone now.

That certain thing was friendship. Well...I guess you could've called what they had a friendship. She was definitely more closer to him though then the rest of the guys.

And ever since that Jori has just been doing literally nothing. She's been on the floor thinking, thinking of what could've happened if she agreed to let him in her life.

"I need to smoke or something ..." she said still staring at the blank wall.

That's when she remembered the little juul she stole from a store not too long ago. She walked over to kitchen counter staring at the thing before picking it up and waking back to her place before. She continued to bring it up to her mouth and then exhaling and felt the sadness slowly drift away from her.

There was a knock heard and without much thinking she opened the door with revealed a very shocked young boy.

"Nora What the hell are you doing?!" Beomgyu asked once he noticed her eyes were pink.

"What does it look like I'm doing..." she said and squinted her eyes.

Without even letting him in he pushed past her and sat on her couch. "You need to get this place fixed..."

"Yah who said you can enter!"

He looked in her brown eyes to find the rims of them puffy with dry tears and they were slowly turning pinkish. Not paying attention to her statement he looked away and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm here to apologize."

She started to laugh before sitting on the couch next to him. "Apologize? For what? Being an absolute asshole? Oh baby you didn't have to do that..." she teased and leaned closer.

He could tell she was high and moved away with his cheeks turning slightly pink.

"Look I just wanted to impress Yashi!"

"You really want me to actually forgive you huh?" She then moved closer again. And since that couch was not that spacious soon her body was pressed up against his.

"I suggest you leave now," she whispered with her voice becoming husky. It was now deeper then usual and she had some type of fire in her eyes. "Before I do the thing I was waiting to do."

His eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

She laughed and moved away before getting off the couch and standing in front of him.

"You want me to forgive you, baby? Okay I will," she said and moved a hand behind her back to cross her fingers. "I promise."

(Ik kids barely do that now but also do other people do this too? I never know if the hand gestures mentioned only Americans do lmao)