ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43: ʜOᴛ

(Little filler chapter cause the party happens in next chapter lol)

"I can't believe I'm doing this holy shit." Jori mumbled staring at herself through the mirror. She was sitting down in a chair with a nylon cape wrapped around her to avoid the hair falling on her. She was gonna get a haircut for the first time since she was 10, about five years—almost six.

Jori's hair was really long, it was down to her bottom and for being the very impulsive person she was, after she left Jae's house she decided to cut her out of nowhere. Literally out of nowhere.

What if I look ugly with short hair?

And she wasn't doing a normal cut. She was gonna chop her hair all the way to her shoulders—that's a whole back length. Since her hair was natural she could also donate it too, but from her shoulders to her butt, that made her scared.

But Jori is impulsive so...she could be scared for it later.

If it goes wrong imma just cut most of it off and get a guy haircut cause why not? It's hair, it'll grow back.

She saw the man section her wet hair and she could feel her stomach turn and butterflies flutter around. The hairdresser noticed she was closing her eyes shut as he brought the scissors to her hair and stopped with a small smile spreading.

"Miss, are you sure you want to donate your hair? You looked scared." He added with a chuckle.

"Well I haven't cut my hair in almost six years, and I've never cut this much off before. Also....what if it doesn't look good on me?"

His eyes widened a little before his smile returned. "Miss you're a very pretty young lady, I'm sure this would look good on you. Plus," he turned her chair to stare at her face. Jori could feel herself becoming flustered since he was about in his early 30's and he was a handsome young man staring at her. "You're face would suit it too. You have nothing to worry about." He reassured her.

"Uh t-thank you." She mumbled.

He smiled and and turned her chair around. He picked up the scissors again and she held her breath as she saw him cut it off.

I hope it looks good on me.

»»————-  ————-««

"Okay... you can open your eyes now."

After he cut her hair and made sure it was even, he began to dry her hair. And since she her hair was freshly died black—she died it herself a couple of days ago—her short hair popped. He also cut two pieces of hair in the front that stopped at her chin to frame her face. After all of that her hair was straightened and he put some type of serum in her hair.

Jori opened her eyes and her mouth dropped.

"Oh. My. God."

She stood up from the chair to look at herself in the mirror. "I do not look like myself..."

The hairdresser also watched her with a smile. He couldn't say anything to her since the girl was young but he couldn't deny that the cut made her look more mature and she looked gorgeous.

Jori looked back at him with her dimple smile. "Thank you so much!"

He smiled and wrote her a little receipt before she walked over and paid. She went back and gave him a tip. "Thank you, I love it." She said before rushing out the salon and heading to her apartment to get her clothes ready.

»»————-  ————-««

After she picked her clothes Jori went into the bathroom to have better lighting and snapped some photos of her new hair before sending it to the group chat of her, Chan, Mark, and Hyunjin.