ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28: ʙᴀʙʏ ʙᴏʏ

"What the fuck is wrong with me~"

Jori was drunk stumbling home. After what happened with Devani she went home, then went to work, but then got the urge to drink and went to a bar making out with a random dude and girl and got really drunk and high and now she was trying to get home somehow.

How did she do all of that at the age of 15? Well it's Jori so she finds a way.

"Wait...where do I live again?"

She found her way to a park and stumbled to a bench before sitting down with a bottle in her hand of wine, the same kind her mom used to drink. She saw it in the bar behind the bartender and wanted to know what it was like, what gave her mom that rush of adrenaline every time she drank it. What gave her mom the feeling of hitting her.

And then she got drunk after drinking one bottle and a half of another. The other half she had in her hand.

"Life hates me, I always push people away, there's like no person I like that likes me back like-like-like—"

She heard someone on the phone speaking nearby and stayed silent. They had a soft honey like voice that sounded melodic and it made her feel butterflies in her stomach. "Yes mom, I'm walking home now, I'll be home soon....I know we just....okay....okay no problem."

The person that was on the phone passed by her quickly only taking a short glance before stopping in his tracks. He walked a couple of steps backwards before looking over at the girl again.

"I'm sorry miss, but are you okay?"

Jori had puffy eyes from all the crying, her eyes were bloodshot with all the weed and alcohol in her system, she had bite marks over her neck and she looked like she was about to pass out any moment. She looked terrible.

"Oh~ baby boy I'm more then okay." She giggled slightly and bit her finger. "Why are you asking?" Jori looked the boy up and down and although he looked younger then her, he looked mighty fine.

The mysterious cute boy looked at her with wide eyes before remembering who she was. "Wait...aren't you the girl I bummed into the other day?"

The girl stopped giggling and furrowed her eyebrows, she was so intoxicated that none of what he was telling her was ringing any bell.

"Who am I kidding you're drunk, of course you won't remember." He let out a huge sigh and looked around the park. It was almost 12 in the morning and he had to be home. His parents were away but they still called to make sure he was home and after he said he was still hanging out with his friend they told him to go home. The 14-year-old boy spoke, "Miss do you remember where you live?"

Jori giggled and shook her head before pointing at him, "I live at your house baby." She winked at him with a smile on her face.

His cheeks turned pink and he looked away scratching his head, how is she still pretty in this state? What if I help her? Will Yeonjun hyung be mad? Or what if I just....don't tell him?

He looked back at Jori to find her staring at him with a certain type of look, a way he rarely got looked at because of his age...

Lust.

And if was evident in her dark brown eyes.

He ran his hand through his hair before going to her pocket and taking her phone, he went on it to see if he could find any information about where she lived but he found nothing. He at least found her name though. And her age which was only one year older then him.