ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ᴅᴀᴛᴇ??

"Hey," Jori said as soon as she entered his black car. The leather seats nice and smooth. Everything in his car followed his edgy look. "Nice car."

"Thanks...I see you're wearing my sweatshirt." He said smirking a bit after noticing.

"Oh yeah...it's comfortable."

"I know, so where do you wanna go eat?"

"I actually have no idea, I thought you had a place in mind." A cheeky smile made its way to her face. "So where do you wanna eat?"

"Well...I know this isn't the best place to take a girl on a date but how about some cheap restaurant nearby? They know me there since it's my uncles."

That sentence caught her off guard and she turned a bit pink, "D-date?"

"Well I said it could be one if you want," he turned to her side a side smirk. "You've been on dates right?"

"Psh...y-yeah I've been on like a million."

She paused and facepalmed at her stupid answer, Omg why did I say that?!

She sighed and shook her head, "No Jae, I've never been on a date. Guys don't turn to me, I've already told you."

"Well that's a shame, if I would've known you from before I would've taken you on so many."

What the hell am I saying? I don't take girls on dates.

She blushed and looked out the window. "You sure are a flirty guy. But about the restaurant you mentioned before; let's go. Maybe we can get to know each other some more," she mumbled the last part under her breath. But he heard her perfectly clear. And it made him smile at how shy she was being.

"Alright."

»»————-  ————-««

"Hey Yunoh my uncle around?" Jae asked as soon as he entered the restaurant.

It was a retro styled restaurant. The booths had a headboard attached to them that was an electric guitar. There was a jukebox in the corner, the lights shined and made the room come alive and feel warm unlike the harsh temperatures from outside. There was even a table in the middle that had a front of a retro car attached to one part of the booth and in the back the of the car attached to the other side of the booth having the table in the middle. It was all so pretty and cool.

"Oh hey Jae! Nah, Mr. Jeon left early today, he said he had business to do." Yunoh said coming from behind the counter he was cleaning.

"Sounds like him," Jae said and sighed. He walked over to a table nearby and Jori followed behind him. They sat in a booth across from each other when Yunoh came with two menus (retro styled too) in his hands and gave it to them. "I could take your drinks for now, what would you two like?"

"I think I'll have Dr. Pepper." Jori said and looked up to connect eyes with him.

She looks familiar for some reason...

Yunoh gave her a small smile before turning to Jae, "And you?"

"Uh...I'll just have the same as her."

Yunoh nodded and walked away to go get their drinks. As he waited for the soda to fill up the cup he kept staring at the two. It was bothering him a lot that Jae was there.

Jae never brings girls here...why is she so special? And she looks younger then him...

What is he up to?