ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: "ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ fʀɪᴇɴᴅs."

A/N: early update cause the whole album is so fucking amazing and MOA gotta celebrate.

Jori's thoughts kept being interrupted by the mysterious girl Beomgyu was with.

She was so beautiful...I can see why he was with her. But why does it feel like I have seen her before...?

"Are you good," Jae asked as he lifted his drink to lips tempting to take sip but then put it down with a sigh. "Something is bothering you isn't it?"

"No I'm fine I just have a resting bitch face." She gave him a small smile.

"I know that, but there's something bothering you. You've barely taken any sips from your drink."

Her eyes widened and she brought her ice coffee to her lips. "Oh my god I'm so sorry you paid for this, see look I'm drinking it," she took a big gulp and game him another small smile. "I'm fine see."

Why am I smiling so much? I don't smile..

"Jori..."

"What?"

"Was it the people staring at us? Those kids from your school?"

She stood silent taking sips of her ice coffee before shaking her head, "Nah."

"So it is them? What did they do, maybe I can help."

"Help?" She turned to him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah maybe scare them a bit or-"

She started to laugh and put her hand to cover her smile that was forming. "No you don't need to do that Jae, thanks for offering help though. I'll just ignore them."

"You sure....I can have a bad side." He said and winked.

"I'm sure you can, just we don't need it now. I can handle this on my own."

"Okay but if you ever need any help don't be afraid to ask."

She nodded without responded and headed to a shelve to fix it. There were some objects there that was misplaced and she heard laughter, when she turned around she found two teenage girls laughing at her.

Jori gritted her teeth, trying her best to hold back a comment and turned around. Then she heard the girls making even more comments and a crash was heard. She turned around to see a black mug with the words 'fuck today' on the ground shattered in pieces. She looked up to find the girls laughing and she tilted her head.

"You know you have to pay for that right?"

"But what if it was an accident?" One of the girls fake pouted. And it made Jori feel like vomiting.

"That wasn't an accident." Her voiced sounded monotone as she stared at the two teens.

"How do you know that? You weren't watching! Isn't the customers always right, it would be such a shame if my dad—one of the biggest CEO's in SK—to come here wouldn't it?"

"If you're so rich then why are you in a store like this huh?" Jori asked as her eyebrows furrowed.

The other girl was caught by surprised and she coughed leaning into the main one's ear. The girl smirked and turned to Jori with her eyes gleaming.

"Hey you're Jori Reyes right?"

Omfg does everyone fucking know about me?!

With a huff she nodded. "Yes, what does that have to do with anything?"

"Nothing." The girl smirked and walked out with her other friend following behind."I'll be back."

"I'm sure your will," She grumbled under her breathe.