ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ʜᴜɢ

"Gosh I hate her," Beomgyu said as he put his books into his locker.

School just ended and he was putting his stuff away.

"I think she hates you too." Mark laughed.

"I don't care if Nora hates me or not." He shrugged.

"Her name isn't—you know what never mind." Hyunjin said shrugging too.

"Right now we heading to eat somewhere quick right? Im starving." Beomgyu said.

"What about her?" Mark asked pointing at the school doors where Jori was waiting.

"She can starve I don't care."

"Don't you think that's a little too mean? Didn't you say she didn't eat anything for breakfast either?"

"She had that slice of pizza for lunch okay? Now let's go, we're just gonna drop her off and head to a tteokbokki place."

"Oh yeah I forgot we're leaving with you today." Hyunjin said scratching his head.

They walked up to Jori—who was now sitting on the floor—and Beomgyu laughed. "Get off the floor, you're being embarrassing."

She looked up and glared at him. She got up from the floor patting the dust of her skirt and without a word she walked out the doors.

"You complain about her being a bitch yet you act the same." Mark said.

Beomgyu scoffed and shrugged. Yeah, like I'm as bad as her.

"At least I don't beat or bully people for a living."

When they got in the car Jori was already in the front seat with her head leaning against the window. She was clutching her stomach and her eyes were closed.

What happened to her?

"We're gonna drop you off cause we're gonna go get food." Beomgyu said.

He expected a snarky remark about leaving her to get food but all the girl did was nod with her eyes still closed.

Today was not my day, I just wanna get home. I don't care if I'm starving.

Without another word from any of them they started to drive to Beomgyu's place. All three boys taking secret glances at the girl during the car ride. Once they got there Jori got her backpack and started to head out.

"The key is in the pla-"

She slammed the car door.

"Looks like someone is mad." Hyunjin said chuckling a little.

Jori stumbled to the front porch and took the key out the plant before unlocking it and putting it back.

"Honey you're ho—oh where's Beomgyu?" His mother asked walking up to her.

"He went some place to eat with his friends."

"And he didn't take you?"

She shook her head with her eyes close.

"That little bi—are you okay," she said putting the back of her hand to Jori's forehead. "You look sick."

Jori shook her head with a slight smile. "I'm fine. Just a tough first day, that's all. Thanks for caring though." And with that she stumbled her way to the stairs. Once she made it to her room she threw her backpack on the floor and jumped on her bed.

But then she felt a feeling...

She was gonna throw up.

Jori ran to the bathroom clutching her mouth and once she opened the bathroom she threw up in the toilet. And she just kept throwing up. After a while she sat against the tub holding her stomach. A tear ran down her face as she looked at the floor.