ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68: 'ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ' ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ

"Wait is she moving her eyes?"

"Can you shut up you're being loud."

"Well sorry hyung I was just asking a question."

"I'm hungry."

"When are you never not hungry?"

"I swear when she wakes up I'm gonna scold her in her native language."

"And how the fuck you gonna do that? Last time I checked you didn't know Spanish."

"Wouldn't her native language be Korean though since she was born here? But her parents and entire family are Hispanic so...I don't know. No I think her native language is Spanish never mind."

"Wait Jori was bORN HERE?!"

"SHUT UP YOU'RE BEING LOUD AGAIN."

Jori's eyes began to flutter open from the constant voices around her. Once she manged to open her eyes she immediately shut them because of how bright it was in the room. Doing so she noticed all the voices suddenly stopped talking and became silent. She tried opening her eyes slowly once more before rapidly blinking.

When she regained her vision back her eyes started to wonder down her body to see her arms completely bandaged. There were still some wires connected to parts of her arms though. And then she noticed the eyes on her.

There were exactly six pairs of eyes staring at her.

Her eyebrows furrowed once she realized she was in a hospital room and opened her mouth to speak before staring to cough at how dry her mouth was.

"Quick give her some water."

Huening Kai grabbed a cup on the table next to him and poured some water in. He grabbed a straw that was also on the table and lifted the cup up to her mouth. Jori shook her head before he suddenly glared at her. "Stop acting petty and just drink out of the cup."

On cue everyone's eyes widened seeing the maknae act so different. His gaze softened before he brought the cup up to her lips again and she started to sip out of the straw. She drank the whole cup before he set the cup down.

Jori cleared her throat. "So uh...what happened? Why am I in a hospital bed?"

Beomgyu looked at her in the eyes. He was on the right side of her sitting in a chair, not as close as he would like but he had to stop showing his feelings for her around the other guys, especially when their manager was also in the room.

"Do you not remember what happened?"

She shook her head, "No I just remember that I..."

The girl cut herself off when she remembered how she felt sick, the incident that happened between her and Jae, then Ara and her bitchy self, her trashing his garden, her soaking wet and freezing because of the cold rain, the ride with Eunwoo, how she lost it at their dorm, and then grabbing a piece of glass that was shattered from her throwing things on the ground.

"Oh..."

She licked her lips.

"Why did you guys save me?"

She heard Soobin scoff. "You can't be serious right now?"

"I knew what I was doing. If I wanted to be saved I wouldn't have locked myself in the bathroom."

She heard someone clear their throat before her eyes landed on her manager who was standing behind the teens. His arms were crossed against his chest making her gulp when he took a step closer.