ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69: ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ

(i'm here after taking another psat. anyways lol chapter 69 😃)

"Oh hey Jori! What brings you by?"

Jori gave a sweet smile to Eunwoo before coming up to the counter he was behind.

It's been a while since I've been in this store.

Well...here it goes I guess.

"I-um, just wanted to t-thank you for what you did for me. Jae and I broke up because he cheated on me so I was in a dark place. But thank you for taking me home," she spoke in a soft voice. She slowly lifted her head and he could see the girl had blush across her cheeks. Her eyes sparkled slightly as she made eye contact with him before shyly looking away with a sweet smile. Eunwoo felt himself turning pink as he rubbed his neck.

"Oh don't worry about that...I was just passing around."

Wow...it's crazy at how you can lie right to my face knowing you've caused me so much pain. You're unbelievable.

She bit her lip softly before looking at him in the eyes again with an even brighter shine. "No seriously I really appreciate it. Actually um," she paused to look around the store. No customers at the moment. Perfect. Before she looked back at him, "Do you think we can go to the break room and talk more? Y'know without all these cameras around?" Her voice slowly trailed off before she gave him another small smile.

He couldn't believe it.

Was Jori actually into him now?

Eunwoo quickly nodded as he turned to head to the back room as Jori followed behind. Once they closed the door he turned back to face her.

"So what did you want to talk about more?"

"Oh you know...just—"

And then she kneed him where the sun doesn't shine.

A groan left his mouth as he started to crouch before she pushed him down to the ground with her hand on his shoulder. She went behind him before grabbing a handful of his hair and bringing his head up to talk straight into his ear.

"Listen I just got out of the fucking hospital two days ago so I don't feel like getting my hands dirty again. What you're gonna do right now is pick up that shitty phone of yours, call your two cousins over here, and make them come in the break room too. And if you don't," her hand grabbed his black hair tighter, "I'll just go to them after I finish with you."

Honestly he could overpower her; he was much stronger and psychically fit, but the pain from down there is not something you could just recover from in a span of a couple of minutes.

At least that's what Jae told her when she accidentally kneed him one time down there too. Yeah...accidentally.

After a moment of silence and nothing she pulled his head back again, "What are you waiting for?! Hurry up I need to do things later."

I find it funny how I come here to give them a lesson while I have practice later. I'll be arriving as if nothing happened.

With a small grunt he took out his phone from his back pocket and dialed Ara's number. "Don't even think about telling them a word that I'm here." Jori said darkly.

He cleared his throat when she answered.

"Hey Ara...you think you and Jihee can come down to the store right now. Uh...I need to talk to you guys about...something important."

"Can it wait till later?"

"Uh..." Jori pulled his hair. "N-no it can't! Like I need you both to come here now. This topic is something important I can't say over phone."