ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32: ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ's ᴋɪss

"Come over to help me~" Jori whined through the phone. It has already been a week since Chan and Jori last hung out and went to the mall. Everyday was the same thing and it was honestly getting tiring. Right now she still had a couple of hours before the actual party but decided go get ready beforehand and just chill.

"Bitch are you always that desperate for me? Damn you're thirsty."

"Ugh I hate you, bye then—"

He let out a long sigh, "Okay I'll be over in a bit."

"Bye fuckface!"

»»————-  ————-««

"Took you long enough," Jori rolled her eyes as she stepped to the side for him to enter.

"Well I was deciding if I actually wanted to come," he said and stuck out his tongue at her as he walked in.

Jori already changed into the outfit and plopped on the couch sighing with him sitting next to her. "Are you sure I look good? Cause I still have to go do my makeup."

"Go do your makeup and hair and then I'll tell you." He said before winking as she got up and stuck her tongue out at him back.

Jori went to the bathroom and put on light makeup. After moisturizer and other things she put on light foundation. Just using a neutral color for eyeshadow and then somehow doing a neat wing eyeliner. After she put on some highlighter in certain places and some lip tint. Deciding she looked okay she parted her hair in the middle and brushed it out leaving her hair wavy instead of straightening it. She parted her bangs in the middle before putting the beret on and walked out. Chan put his phone away and she stood up in front of him and did a little spin.

"How do I look?" She asked with a teasing stare.

"Very hot." He said as he bit her lip looking her up and down.

She smiled and sat next to him before resting her head on his lap. He slowly rubbed her arm and smiled at her, "Is there something bothering you?"

Jori left out a huge sigh and nodded, "Many many things." He leaned down to her face and smiled even more. "You know you can tell me?" He asked softly.

"I know it's just...." she looked up and noticed how close their faces were. His lips so pink and near hers. She looked away.

No Jori he's your friend. Don't even think about it.

But Devani was your friend too...and looked what happened...

She looked back at him, "School. The audition coming up, work, it's all so much." He brought his hand up to caress her cheeks softly, like if he was touching something that was so fragile and precious.

"I know it's hard but you're a strong girl...you'll get through it."

Their eyes connected and her heart began to race for some reason. They were never this close, she's never seen how handsome he was, how he had these adorable eyes,  how soft his skin looked, she felt herself scanning his face until her eyes landed on his lips. Chan noticed and felt his heart race too.

"Jori what are you—"

She leaned up and kissed him.

Out of an impulse.

Her hand went up to his hair to pull him closer. Chan didn't know what to do, she just kissed him out of nowhere. The more she kissed him he felt himself getting pulled into her needy touch before he felt himself kissing her back. It was too hard to resist as her hands felt so delicate to him—so right. It felt like he could kiss her for days but at the same time he didn't want to.