ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻𝟿: ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ...ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

(How would u guys feel if I start updating twice a week now? Or do y'all want me to stay to one update a week? Plz lmk!! 🥺)

It's been a months since they moved in together, and let's just say...it hasn't been pretty. They switched from training with the other trainees to just practicing with the six of them. It was a little awkward at first but they slowly learned how to talk with each other.

Jori on the other hand, she was becoming too much to handle.

She always distanced herself from the other boys and always said rude comments when they tried talking to her. But they still didn't want to give up, not now, not ever. Jori was now one of their teammates and they were determined to get on her good side now. They were going to be together for pretty long time starting from now, so why give up on trying to became friends with her?

They noticed her looking a little more dull than usual though. She looked like she was losing weight even. In just a month she became more bitchy, but somehow more fragile. She looked more pale, she was slowly losing a couple of pounds here and there, she didn't look like she was ever in the right place and time, and just looked...not like her.

But as days and weeks passed by, she was growing more and more irritable—if that was possible.

There was just something about her the boys couldn't decipher. She was changing and not in a good way at all. So what's up with her?

Well many things actually. Tomorrow they would be returning to school. Summer break was over in a flash and it was time to head back to school already. She didn't want to go back, especially since she didn't want to hear any more crazy rumors or whispering about her being made.

That day the boys all went out to eat after practice and most invited her along, but the girl rudely refused and made her way back to the dorm. But of course not skipping the ride with her boyfriend who was now starting to change too.

"Hey babe." Jae smiled before reaching over to kiss her neck. She forced a smile and slightly pulled away. "Hey I'm extremely tired and I start school tomorrow, do you think you can just take me home now? Please." She mumbled staring down at her lap feeling inferior. She didn't want to get him mad or upset with her, just today was not one of those days.

Jori was slowly starting to relapse to her substance abuse of drugs or alcohol to make her feel better and being able to get them easily from Jae, it wasn't getting any better too.

You see sometimes you can't give some people something they want, because after that they just keep asking for it more than before. Not all, just a few. Guess who happened to be one of those few?

"Ugh fine you're no fun." He pulled away and started to drive to her new dorm. During the silent ride Jori was getting to the point where she was about to have a mental breakdown. Out of nowhere. She was becoming overwhelmed with so many different things at the same time that she couldn't stop herself from crying everyday now.

She felt so empty yet emotional at the same time.

It didn't make any sense to her.

I just want it to all stop now. Everything.

"None of those boys have tried hitting on you right?" Ah yes the question of the evening. She got that question either everyday or every other day. It was becoming repetitive and annoying, but it's not like she could speak out to Jae.

I could never...

"No...I ignore all of them whenever they try to speak to me."

"That's good babe, keep it that way." He smiled as he put his hand over her head caressing her hair. Usually before when he would do this she would get butterflies in her stomach, now she continued for life to end just like she did everyday.