Chapter Two : Backbone

I opened my locker, putting my stuff inside. I grabbed my backpack before shutting the locker door and made my way down the crowded hallway, but before I made it out, Dom stopped me in the hall, and he wasn't happy.

"So, think you can just roast me in class like that huh!" shouted Dom.

"The opportunity was there," I said, shrugging

"Oh...so now you're going around being cocky with me too now are ya!" yelled Dom.

Dom threw me up against the wall, the locker echoed through the hallway as my body came into contact with it, all the air in my body flew out. Trying to run away from the horrible situation at hand.

"So here's the deal you little shit! you can stop talking and walk out of here alive, or you can continue and I could just kill you right here, what's your choice?" Dom threatened.

"Dude" I coughed, "Get some breath mints please."

"Rragghh damnit! Now you're gonna get it!" threatened Dom again.

"HEY!!" shouted someone in the distance.

Dom and I both looked in the direction of the voice, and to me and his surprise, it was Abby.

"Put him down, now," Abby said coldly

"Well well well, isn't it the trickster herself," laughed Dom.

"What's that supposed to mean, asshole," Abby snorted.

Abby rushed up to Dom and Dom dropped me, I could feel the negative energy shooting off in every direction from there stares.

"Now get over yourself, and leave him alone."

"Get over myself? I just showing this kid's place. Now how about I show you yours" Dom laughed

"Back off," I said coldly.

"What was that?" asked Dom.

"I said back off!" I Threatened.

"Oh, just shut the hell up Dom, you need a reality check. Maybe that would help you realize you aren't as cool as you think you are," Abby ranted.

Dom gave Abby a shove, and it made her stumble back a little.

"Shut the hell up Abby" shouted Dom.

An indescribable feeling surged through my body, my chest was on fire and before I realized what I was doing I struck Dom across the cheek. I had never got into a fight with someone so this is my first time actually punching someone.

"Did someone just give Rick two planks of wood? Cause he totally nailed it." When I looked around I saw a few of his friends and other people gathered around us. I saw Abby look around and then take off through the crowd, I took off after her.