Chapter Thirteen : The Fight

I went to school the next day, and I had 2 weeks worth of homework to catch up on, guess this can't be helped after you missed 14 days of school, I let out a long sigh as I grabbed my stuff out of my locker when...

"I guess I scared you off, huh" laughed Dom

I don't know what it was that got me mad, but I snapped. I had never gotten so mad in my life, was it because of what happened recently?

"Okay Dom, I have had enough of your shit for once...you're not big and tough like you think you are, and you're sure as hell not cool, so just go to hell" I yelled

"Wow...i'm usually really chill but you pushed it.. you and me outside after school" threatened Dom

"Bring it on asshole" I laughed

He pushed me out of the way and stormed into the hallway, and then it hit me.

"What the hell did I just do?!" I thought

I just challenged someone to a fight, the person who has bullied me for as long as I can remember. I noticed Abby looking at me, very concerned. The day went very slowly and when I grabbed my stuff and made it outside I felt a fist hit my face, I fell back and when I hit the ground I launched myself off with my hand, spun around in the air and landed on the ground.

"When did I get so athletic" I thought

I saw Dom's fist come at my face, and I held up my arm and blocked it without any effort put into it.

"What did this experiment do to me" I thought

Dom threw a punch again, but as I saw it, I was already behind Dom.

"How did I get so fast?!" I thought

Dom looked behind him and saw me, and he was terrified.

"h...h...how did you move so fast" asked Dom

I had the advantage, I charged at him and threw a punch, but he blocked it. I threw another punch but he blocked that too. Nothing was working, if this experiment did something to me I gotta try and use it. I successfully performed a tornado kick and has I landed after my attack I stumbled a little, I have never performed anything related to taekwondo, but I could tell that I struck him, so I had to be doing something right. He got up, nose bleeding He got up and ran towards me, I was ready. He threw a punch and I dashed to the left, he threw a punch again and I blocked it. He threw a series of punches, but I blocked all of them as well. His attacks were slowing down and I noticed his hand shaking, he was scared. I punched him twice and he fell back.

"Stop stop stop...I give up, you win" cried Dom

"You serious? I punched you twice" I laughed

"Dude...you punched me 27 times" said Dom

"But..."

I didn't finish my sentence, the way everyone was looking at me and the way Dom looked, I could tell that was true. I looked at my hands and the edges of my knuckles at blood on them, and they were glowing yellow. I looked over the crowd and saw Abby in the front and she was looking at me, fear in her eyes. My eyes were getting all teary, I couldn't be here any longer, I turned around to run home, but I was already there.