Chapter Four : A New Friend

Abby and I were close to her house, I look over to her and saw that her face was blank. It looked like she was lost in her thoughts, so I decided to bring it up.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Why did you stand up for me?" asked Abby.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"With Dom, when he was cursing me out and calling me names, and getting in my face. I could've handled myself...you didn't need to do that" replied Abby.

"I couldn't stand him treating you like that," I said with a serious tone

Abby giggled, clearly amused by what I said.

"Awww I'm flattered, but you don't need to worry about someone like me," said Abby.

"I think you're beautiful, don't talk to yourself like that...and besides it wouldn't hurt to have someone look out for you," I said smiling.

Abby blushed a little, "Thanks."

She shook her head and her cheeks became their normal color. I never have seen Abby blush before, so it was a weird sight to see.

"That's my house over there," cheered Abby.

I looked over in the direction that Abby was pointing, it was a blue house that was divided into two floors. The house looked nice in this part of town.

"Here come inside," said Abby walking towards the door.

I walked up to her door, lost in thought.