Chapter Fifty Four: The Big Man

It took awhile for our elevator to reach our destination, but we made it after awhile. The doors open and we are met with big double doors. This was it, this was the final boss. The reason that I was here, the reason any of this started, was because of that damn letter back at school. I wanted to be something more, but then I ended up hurting the ones closest to me, just because I wanted to feed my ego. This man took Abby, but now that I got her back...why was I still fighting? Is it a sense for me wanting to be greater, this power as already been a curse...but it's also been a gift, something I had to use for good.

"This is it" Abby said

"Yeah" I said

We stood there, looking at the doors. I looked over to Abby

"Um Abby? if we don't make it out of this, I just wanted to say that I...I"

I felt a hand hit my face, causing my head to jerk to the right. I felt burning on the side of my face, Abby slapped me.

"Ow! what was that for?!" I said

Tears were running down Abby's face.

"Don't you fucking finish that thought! Not now...not here..." Abby said

I look down, I would have to say that if I did die in this fight, after saying what I wanted to say...it would destroy here.

"Yeah your right...it was pretty cliche" I said

I took my pistol out, waiting for Abby to get ready.

"Alright let's go!" Abby said

I kicked in the door, due to the suspense of the situation, the doors flew off the hinges. Mr. Delacroix was sitting at his desk, as if expecting us to be there. I immediately held up my gun, aiming it directly at him.

"My my Dash, you could've at least knocked" Mr. Delacroix said

"Cut the shit!!" I shouted

"Wait!" Abby said, holding out her hand

"What?! He's right there!!" I cried

"Yeah, I know! but shouldn't there be more guards?" Abby said

It finally clicked to me, she was right, I just noticed the lack of guards present in the room, because there wasn't any.

"Lillith my dear!" Mr. Delacroix called, snapping his fingers

The room changed into a dark cellar with computers and other gadgets everywhere, what was originally an office, was now a storage room.

"The room changed?" I asked myself

"Yes!" a girl said, walking out from the shadows

I'm completely at a loss for words, weren't we just in an office a minute ago?

"What's going on here!" I said

"Oh! what you just witnessed is my daughter's power!" Mr. Delacroix said

"Your Daughter?!" I cried

"Yeah...that's what my daddy just said" Lilith replied

I could barely hold back a snicker, I started to laugh and I heard Abby join me.

"d...d...d...daddy!!" I laughed

"Yeah..." Lillith said

"What are you five?!" Abby laughed

Lillith struck me in the gut and I was launched back, having me crash into a bunch of crates. I climbed out from the rubble and wiped the blood off my chin.